Document Scanning Kirkwood, MO
Document Scanning in Kirkwood, MO. With information demands changing at every turn, the need to have your important documents digitized and scanned has never been more important. The era of endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, complex cataloguing systems, and file cabinets are gone forever—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now expect to be able to access any file, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the move to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Kirkwood institution, business, or governmental agency needs a quality document scanning partner to digitize your documents, join the growing number of companies in Kirkwood who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national leader in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To find out more about our complete line of Kirkwood, MO document scanning solutions, give us a call at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Full Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was made on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to handle any size scanning project in Kirkwood, MO.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our state of the art technology allows your paper documents to be converted to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our exclusive record tracking application allows you to accurately catalog your files during the conversion process, and we can add metadata, index tracking, and upload the files onto a hard drive, server, or your preferred document management platform.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the ability to convert schematics, blueprints, maps, and other large documents up to 44 inches in width to any major digital format. Once digitized, they are easily accessible via any CAD application and available to be accessible both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being notably susceptible to fading and decay, archiving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is especially important. Our process offers value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to produce images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must retain fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after the birth of a child, and they are usually grouped with with other critical documents. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to keep up with HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your Kirkwood company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Do you want to keep some of these files and get rid of others? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our proprietary record storage removal application that divides your documents into two categories: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Kirkwood business can concentrate on what really matters.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we know that many of your documents contain sensitive, confidential information. If this data is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the public at large, it could mean disaster for you as a Kirkwood business or expose personal data to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security is important, and so do we.
Our document scanning services give you the best in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of unnecessary documents that deals with of your Kirkwood, MO data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our proprietary HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with complete, industry-standard security mechanisms, and are equipped with full tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. Additionally, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to complete National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Kirkwood, MO's Known Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With affordable document scanning solutions, friendly customer service, and a commitment to security, it is no wonder why all kinds of Kirkwood businesses call HITS when they want their data to be secured and digitized for the future. Universities, federal government offices, Fortune 500 companies, and major regional hospital systems across Kirkwood, MO all have relied on HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data ecosystem that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan several blueprints or a warehouse filled with files stretching back years, HITS has the capability to tackle your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and find out about HITS' diverse line of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Kirkwood, MO.