Document Scanning Takoma Park, MD
Document Scanning in Takoma Park, MD. With information demands changing almost by the second, the need to have your important documents digitized and scanned has never been more important. The days of complex cataloguing systems, file cabinets, and endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film are over and done with—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now expect to be able to access any file, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the transition to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Takoma Park governmental agency, institution or business needs an experienced document scanning partner to digitize your data, join the growing number of corporations in Takoma Park who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For over two decades, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and gives our customers both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To learn more about our wide line of Takoma Park, MD document scanning solutions, give us a call at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Diverse Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a wide array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was made on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to tackle any size scanning project in Takoma Park, MD.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our industry-leading technology allows your paper documents to be converted to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our exclusive record tracking application allows you to properly monitor your files throughout the conversion process, and we can add metadata, index tracking, and upload the files onto a hard drive, server, or your preferred document management platform.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the capability to convert maps, schematics, blueprints, and other oversized documents up to 44 inches in width to any major digital format. Once processed, they are easily viewed through any CAD platform and available to be viewed both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being especially vulnerable to fading and decay, saving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is notably important. Our process provides value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are higher-quality than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must retain fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after a child's birth, and they are often intermingled with other important documents. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to maintain HIPAA compliance, save space, and give doctors and nurses easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your Takoma Park company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our exclusive record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Takoma Park business can concentrate on what really matters.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we know that many of your documents contain sensitive, confidential information. If this information is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the public at large, it could spell disaster for you as a Takoma Park business or expose personal information to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security comes first, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the finest in data privacy and security. We offer secure, certified destruction of unneeded documents that deals with of your Takoma Park, MD data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our proprietary HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval processes are engineered with extensive, class-leading security protocols, and are equipped with extensive tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. In addition, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is built to meet National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data protection.
Contact Takoma Park, MD's Esteemed Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With cost-effective document scanning solutions, friendly customer service, and a commitment to security, it is no wonder why all types of Takoma Park businesses call HITS when they need their data to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Universities, federal government offices, Fortune 500 companies, and major regional hospital systems across Takoma Park, MD all have relied on HITS' technology to help them make a paperless data ecosystem that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan a handful of blueprints or a warehouse filled with paperwork stretching back years, HITS has the ability to handle your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and learn more about HITS' diverse array of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Takoma Park, MD.