Document Scanning Lawrence, KS
Document Scanning in Lawrence, KS. With information requirements changing seemingly every day, the need to have your crucial documents digitized and scanned has never been more urgent. The days of file cabinets, endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, and complex cataloguing systems are over and done with—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now expect to be able to access any document, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only quickened the transition to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Lawrence institution, business, or governmental agency needs a quality document scanning partner to digitize your documents, join the growing number of companies in Lawrence who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For over two decades, our team has been a national leader in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To find out more about our diverse array of Lawrence, KS document scanning solutions, call us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Diverse Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was made on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to handle scanning projects of all sizes in Lawrence, KS.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our cutting-edge technology allows your paper documents to be transferred to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our custom record tracking program allows you to properly classify your files during the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and upload the files onto a hard drive, server, or your preferred document management platform.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the power to convert schematics, blueprints, maps, and other large documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once digitized, they are easily viewed via any CAD software and available to be edited both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being notably prone to fading and decay, saving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is notably important. Our process provides features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are higher-quality than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after the birth of a child, and they are usually grouped with with other critical documents. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to keep up with HIPAA compliance, save space, and give doctors and nurses easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in Lawrence bursting with files? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our proprietary record storage removal application that divides your documents into two categories: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your Lawrence business can focus on what really matters.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain sensitive, confidential information. If this data is seen by the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could spell doom for you as a Lawrence business or expose personal data to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security is paramount, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the best in data privacy and security. We offer secure, certified destruction of surplus documents that deals with of your Lawrence, KS data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our exclusive HITS KIT service, you can rest assured that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval processes are engineered with extensive, class-leading security mechanisms, and are equipped with full tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. As well, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to complete National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Lawrence, KS's Known Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With budget-friendly document scanning solutions, friendly customer service, and a commitment to security, it is no wonder why all kinds of Lawrence businesses call HITS when they need their files to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Universities, federal government offices, Fortune 500 companies, and major regional hospital systems across Lawrence, KS all have relied on HITS' technology to help them make a paperless data environment that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan several documents or a warehouse filled with paperwork from years ago, HITS has the capability to take on your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and find out about HITS' diverse array of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Lawrence, KS.