Document Scanning Germantown, TN
Document Scanning in Germantown, TN. With information demands changing seemingly every day, the need to have your crucial documents digitized and scanned has never been more urgent. The era of file cabinets, endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, and complex cataloguing systems are gone forever—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now demand to be able to access any file, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only quickened the transition to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Germantown institution, business, or governmental agency needs a trusted document scanning partner to digitize your information, join the growing number of companies in Germantown who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For over two decades, our team has been a national leader in document scanning technologies, and gives our customers both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To learn more about our diverse selection of Germantown, TN document scanning solutions, give us a call at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Diverse Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a wide array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was established on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to handle any size scanning project in Germantown, TN.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our industry-leading technology allows your paper documents to be converted to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our proprietary record tracking program allows you to accurately catalog your files during the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and upload the files into your document management software or environment.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the power to convert maps, schematics, blueprints, and other wide-format documents up to 44 inches in width to any major digital format. Once digitized, they are easily accessible through any CAD platform and available to be accessible both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being particularly prone to fading and decay, archiving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is notably important. Our process provides features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must retain fetal monitoring strips for a total of 28 years after a child's birth, and they are often grouped with with other critical documents. Our conversion process gives you a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to keep up with HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your Germantown company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Do you want to keep some of these files and get rid of others? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our proprietary record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two categories: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Germantown office can focus on what really matters.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain sensitive, proprietary information. If this data is seen by the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could mean disaster for you as a Germantown business or expose personal information to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security is paramount, and so do we.
Our document scanning services give you the best in data privacy and security. We offer secure, certified destruction of surplus documents that takes care of your Germantown, TN data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our exclusive HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with complete, industry-standard security protocols, and are equipped with full tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. In addition, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is built to meet National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data protection.
Contact Germantown, TN's Esteemed Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With budget-friendly document scanning solutions, convenient customer service, and a commitment to security, it is no wonder why all kinds of Germantown businesses call HITS when they need their files to be secured and digitized for the future. Federal government offices, major regional hospital systems, Fortune 500 companies, and universities across Germantown, TN all have trusted HITS' technology to help them make a paperless data ecosystem that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan a few schematics or a warehouse filled with paperwork stretching back years, HITS has the capability to take on your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and find out about HITS' full complement of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Germantown, TN.