Document Scanning Chicago, IL
Document Scanning in Chicago, IL. With information demands changing almost by the second, the need to have your important documents scanned and digitized has never been more important. The days of complex cataloguing systems, file cabinets, and endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film are gone forever—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now want to be able to access any document, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the transition to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Chicago business, governmental agency, or institution needs an experienced document scanning partner to digitize your information, join the growing number of firms in Chicago who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For over two decades, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To learn more about our diverse line of Chicago, IL document scanning solutions, call us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Complete Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a wide array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was built on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since we started out, and we are ready to handle any size scanning project in Chicago, IL.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our state of the art technology allows your paper documents to be transferred to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our proprietary record tracking program allows you to accurately classify your files during the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and upload the files onto a hard drive, server, or your preferred document management platform.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the capability to convert blueprints, maps, schematics, and other large documents up to 44 inches in width to any major digital format. Once digitized, they are easily accessible via any CAD software and available to be accessible both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being particularly susceptible to decay and fading, archiving documents or files on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is especially important. Our process offers features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to produce images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after the birth of a child, and they are usually intermingled with other important paperwork. Our conversion process gives you a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to keep up with HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in Chicago bursting with files? Do you want to keep some of these files and get rid of others? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our unique record storage removal application that divides your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Chicago business can concentrate on more important tasks.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we know that many of your documents contain top-secret, proprietary information. If this information is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the public at large, it could spell doom for you as a Chicago business or expose personal data to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security comes first, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the ultimate in data privacy and security. We offer secure, certified destruction of unneeded documents that deals with of your Chicago, IL data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our exclusive HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval processes are engineered with complete, industry-standard security mechanisms, and are equipped with complete tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. As well, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is built to full National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Chicago, IL's Esteemed Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With cost-effective document scanning solutions, friendly customer service, and a commitment to security, it is no wonder why all sorts of Chicago businesses call HITS when they want their documents to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Universities, federal government offices, Fortune 500 companies, and major regional hospital systems across Chicago, IL all have trusted HITS' technology to help them make a paperless data environment that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan several documents or a warehouse filled with files that are decades old, HITS has the ability to handle your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and learn more about HITS' full line of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Chicago, IL.