Document Scanning Deerfield, IL
Document Scanning in Deerfield, IL. With information requirements changing seemingly every day, the need to have your critical documents scanned and digitized has never been more urgent. The days of file cabinets, endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, and complex cataloguing systems are over and done with—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now demand to be able to access any document, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only quickened the transition to a fully digital, paperless work ecosystem.
When your Deerfield governmental agency, institution or business needs an experienced document scanning partner to digitize your documents, join the growing number of firms in Deerfield who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For over two decades, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and gives our customers both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To learn more about our wide selection of Deerfield, IL document scanning solutions, talk to us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Full Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was made on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since we started out, and we are ready to tackle scanning projects of all sizes in Deerfield, IL.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our industry-leading technology allows your paper documents to be converted to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our exclusive record tracking application allows you to properly classify your files throughout the conversion process, and we can add metadata, index tracking, and upload the files onto a server or document management software.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the ability to convert blueprints, maps, schematics, and other wide-format documents up to 44 inches in width to any major digital format. Once digitized, they are easily accessible through any CAD application and available to be accessible both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being particularly vulnerable to fading and decay, saving documents or files on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is particularly important. Our process adds features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are higher-quality than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after the birth of a child, and they are usually intermingled with other critical paperwork. Our conversion process gives you a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to maintain HIPAA compliance, save space, and give doctors and nurses easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your Deerfield company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Do you want to keep some of these files and get rid of others? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our exclusive record storage removal application that divides your documents into two categories: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your Deerfield business can concentrate on more important tasks.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain top-secret, proprietary information. If this data is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could mean disaster for you as a Deerfield business or expose personal data to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security is important, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the ultimate in data privacy and security. We offer secure, certified destruction of unneeded documents that deals with of your Deerfield, IL data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our exclusive HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval processes are engineered with extensive, industry-standard security mechanisms, and are equipped with complete tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. Additionally, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to complete National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Deerfield, IL's Proven Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With cost-effective document scanning solutions, convenient customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all types of Deerfield businesses call HITS when they want their files to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Major regional hospital systems, universities, federal government offices, and Fortune 500 companies across Deerfield, IL all have trusted HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data ecosystem that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan a few blueprints or a warehouse filled with files from years ago, HITS has the ability to handle your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and find out about HITS' diverse complement of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Deerfield, IL.