Document Scanning Fairfax, VA
Document Scanning in Fairfax, VA. With information demands changing at every turn, the need to have your important documents scanned and digitized has never been more important. The era of endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, complex cataloguing systems, and file cabinets are gone forever—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now demand to be able to access any document, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the transition to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Fairfax governmental agency, institution or business needs a trusted document scanning partner to digitize your documents, join the growing number of corporations in Fairfax who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national leader in document scanning technologies, and gives our customers both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To learn more about our complete selection of Fairfax, VA document scanning solutions, give us a call at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Complete Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was established on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to handle any size scanning project in Fairfax, VA.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our industry-leading technology allows your paper documents to be converted to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our custom record tracking application allows you to properly classify your files throughout the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and upload the files onto a hard drive, server, or your preferred document management platform.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the capability to convert schematics, blueprints, maps, and other large documents up to 44 inches in width to any major digital format. Once digitized, they are easily viewed through any CAD platform and available to be edited both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being notably vulnerable to fading and decay, archiving documents or files on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is notably important. Our process provides features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to produce images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must retain fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after the birth of a child, and they are usually intermingled with other important paperwork. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to satisfy HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your Fairfax company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our proprietary record storage removal application that divides your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your Fairfax office can concentrate on more important tasks.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we know that many of your documents contain top-secret, personal information. If this data is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could mean disaster for you as a Fairfax business or expose personal information to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security comes first, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the ultimate in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of surplus documents that takes care of your Fairfax, VA data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our unique HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with complete, industry-standard security mechanisms, and are equipped with complete tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. As well, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to full National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Fairfax, VA's Esteemed Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With cost-effective document scanning solutions, convenient customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all kinds of Fairfax businesses call HITS when they want their files to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Major regional hospital systems, universities, federal government offices, and Fortune 500 companies across Fairfax, VA all have relied on HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data environment that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan a few schematics or a warehouse filled with files stretching back years, HITS has the capability to take on your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and find out about HITS' full array of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Fairfax, VA.