Document Scanning Bethesda, MD
Document Scanning in Bethesda, MD. With information requirements changing at every turn, the need to have your important documents scanned and digitized has never been more urgent. The era of file cabinets, endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, and complex cataloguing systems are gone forever—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now want to be able to access any file, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the transition to a fully digital, paperless work ecosystem.
When your Bethesda business, governmental agency, or institution needs an experienced document scanning partner to digitize your information, join the growing number of firms in Bethesda who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For over two decades, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To find out more about our diverse selection of Bethesda, MD document scanning solutions, give us a call at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Full Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a wide array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was built on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to tackle any size scanning project in Bethesda, MD.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our state of the art technology allows your paper documents to be converted to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our exclusive record tracking program allows you to accurately monitor your files throughout the conversion process, and we can add metadata, index tracking, and import the files into your document management software or environment.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the ability to convert schematics, blueprints, maps, and other large documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once processed, they are easily accessible via any CAD application and available to be accessible both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being particularly prone to fading and decay, archiving documents or files on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is particularly important. Our process adds value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are higher-quality than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after the birth of a child, and they are usually intermingled with other critical documents. Our conversion process gives you a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to satisfy HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in Bethesda bursting with files? Do you want to keep some of these files and get rid of others? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our exclusive record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your Bethesda office can concentrate on more important tasks.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain sensitive, confidential information. If this data is seen by the wrong person or leaked to the public at large, it could spell doom for you as a Bethesda business or expose personal information to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security comes first, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the ultimate in data privacy and security. We offer secure, certified destruction of surplus documents that deals with of your Bethesda, MD data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our proprietary HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval processes are engineered with extensive, class-leading security protocols, and are equipped with complete tracking applications so you can monitor the entire process yourself. Additionally, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to meet National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data protection.
Contact Bethesda, MD's Proven Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With affordable document scanning solutions, personal customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all types of Bethesda businesses call HITS when they want their documents to be secured and digitized for the future. Major regional hospital systems, universities, federal government offices, and Fortune 500 companies across Bethesda, MD all have trusted HITS' technology to help them make a paperless data ecosystem that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan several blueprints or a warehouse filled with documents from years ago, HITS has the ability to tackle your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and learn more about HITS' diverse line of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Bethesda, MD.