Document Scanning Clayton, MO
Document Scanning in Clayton, MO. With information demands changing at every turn, the need to have your crucial documents digitized and scanned has never been more important. The days of file cabinets, endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, and complex cataloguing systems are gone forever—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now demand to be able to access any file, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the move to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Clayton business, governmental agency, or institution needs an experienced document scanning partner to digitize your data, join the growing number of corporations in Clayton who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national leader in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To learn more about our complete line of Clayton, MO document scanning solutions, give us a call at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Full Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a wide array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was made on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to tackle scanning projects of all sizes in Clayton, MO.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our state of the art technology allows your paper documents to be transferred to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our custom record tracking application allows you to properly catalog your files during the conversion process, and we can add metadata, index tracking, and import the files onto a hard drive, server, or your preferred document management platform.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the capability to convert schematics, blueprints, maps, and other oversized documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once scanned, they are easily viewed through any CAD platform and available to be edited both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being notably prone to fading and decay, archiving documents or files on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is especially important. Our process offers value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to produce images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after a child's birth, and they are usually intermingled with other critical documents. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to maintain HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your Clayton company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our proprietary record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two categories: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Clayton business can concentrate on your core compentencies.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain top-secret, confidential information. If this data is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the public at large, it could spell disaster for you as a Clayton business or expose personal data to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security comes first, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the finest in data privacy and security. We offer secure, certified destruction of unneeded documents that deals with of your Clayton, MO data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our exclusive HITS KIT service, you can rest assured that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with complete, industry-standard security mechanisms, and are equipped with extensive tracking applications so you can monitor the entire process yourself. Additionally, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to meet National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data protection.
Contact Clayton, MO's Proven Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With budget-friendly document scanning solutions, personal customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all types of Clayton businesses call HITS when they want their data to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Universities, federal government offices, Fortune 500 companies, and major regional hospital systems across Clayton, MO all have trusted HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data environment that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan a handful of schematics or a warehouse filled with paperwork that are decades old, HITS has the ability to tackle your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and learn more about HITS' full complement of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Clayton, MO.