Document Scanning Aurora, IL
Document Scanning in Aurora, IL. With information demands changing at every turn, the need to have your important documents scanned and digitized has never been more important. The days of file cabinets, endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, and complex cataloguing systems are over and done with—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now want to be able to access any document, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the transition to a fully digital, paperless work ecosystem.
When your Aurora business, governmental agency, or institution needs an experienced document scanning partner to digitize your data, join the growing number of corporations in Aurora who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To find out more about our wide array of Aurora, IL document scanning solutions, call us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Full Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was made on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to handle scanning projects of all sizes in Aurora, IL.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our cutting-edge technology allows your paper documents to be converted to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our proprietary record tracking program allows you to accurately catalog your files during the conversion process, and we can add metadata, index tracking, and import the files onto a server or document management software.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the ability to convert blueprints, maps, schematics, and other oversized documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once digitized, they are easily viewed through any CAD platform and available to be accessible both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being particularly prone to decay and fading, saving documents or files on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is particularly important. Our process adds features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to produce images that are higher-quality than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must retain fetal monitoring strips for a total of 28 years after a child's birth, and they are often grouped with with other critical documents. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to maintain HIPAA compliance, save space, and give doctors and nurses easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in Aurora bursting with files? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our exclusive record storage removal application that divides your documents into two categories: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Aurora business can focus on your core compentencies.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we know that many of your documents contain top-secret, proprietary information. If this data is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the public at large, it could mean disaster for you as a Aurora business or expose personal information to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security is paramount, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the ultimate in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of unneeded documents that deals with of your Aurora, IL data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our proprietary HITS KIT service, you can rest assured that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval processes are engineered with extensive, industry-standard security mechanisms, and are equipped with full tracking applications so you can monitor the entire process yourself. In addition, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is built to meet National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data protection.
Contact Aurora, IL's Proven Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With affordable document scanning solutions, personal customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all kinds of Aurora businesses call HITS when they need their files to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Federal government offices, major regional hospital systems, Fortune 500 companies, and universities across Aurora, IL all have relied on HITS' technology to help them make a paperless data ecosystem that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan a handful of schematics or a warehouse filled with files from years ago, HITS has the capability to handle your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and find out about HITS' diverse line of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Aurora, IL.