Document Scanning Broken Arrow, OK
Document Scanning in Broken Arrow, OK. With information requirements changing seemingly every day, the need to have your important documents digitized and scanned has never been more important. The days of endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, complex cataloguing systems, and file cabinets are extinct—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now want to be able to access any document, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only quickened the transition to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Broken Arrow governmental agency, institution or business needs an experienced document scanning partner to digitize your information, join the growing number of corporations in Broken Arrow who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To learn more about our diverse array of Broken Arrow, OK document scanning solutions, call us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Full Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was made on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since we started out, and we are ready to handle any size scanning project in Broken Arrow, OK.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our industry-leading technology allows your paper documents to be converted to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our exclusive record tracking program allows you to properly monitor your files throughout the conversion process, and we can add metadata, index tracking, and import the files onto a hard drive, server, or your preferred document management platform.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the ability to convert blueprints, maps, schematics, and other oversized documents up to 44 inches in width to any major digital format. Once scanned, they are easily viewed through any CAD application and available to be edited both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being notably prone to decay and fading, archiving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is notably important. Our process offers features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are higher-quality than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for a total of 28 years after a child's birth, and they are usually grouped with with other important documents. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to satisfy HIPAA compliance, save space, and give doctors and nurses easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your Broken Arrow company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Do you want to keep some of these files and get rid of others? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our proprietary record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your Broken Arrow business can focus on your core compentencies.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain sensitive, personal information. If this data is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could spell doom for you as a Broken Arrow business or expose personal data to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security comes first, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the best in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of unnecessary documents that takes care of your Broken Arrow, OK data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our unique HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with extensive, class-leading security protocols, and are equipped with complete tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. As well, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to meet National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Broken Arrow, OK's Proven Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With budget-friendly document scanning solutions, convenient customer service, and a commitment to security, it is no wonder why all types of Broken Arrow businesses call HITS when they need their data to be secured and digitized for the future. Major regional hospital systems, universities, federal government offices, and Fortune 500 companies across Broken Arrow, OK all have relied on HITS' technology to help them make a paperless data ecosystem that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan a handful of blueprints or a warehouse filled with documents from years ago, HITS has the ability to tackle your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and learn more about HITS' full line of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Broken Arrow, OK.