Document Scanning Falls Church, VA
Document Scanning in Falls Church, VA. With information demands changing seemingly every day, the need to have your critical documents digitized and scanned has never been more urgent. The days of complex cataloguing systems, file cabinets, and endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film are extinct—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now want to be able to access any document, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the transition to a fully digital, paperless work ecosystem.
When your Falls Church institution, business, or governmental agency needs a trusted document scanning partner to digitize your data, join the growing number of firms in Falls Church who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and gives our customers both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To find out more about our diverse line of Falls Church, VA document scanning solutions, talk to us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Diverse Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was established on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since we started out, and we are ready to tackle any size scanning project in Falls Church, VA.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our industry-leading technology allows your paper documents to be transferred to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our proprietary record tracking program allows you to accurately catalog your files throughout the conversion process, and we can add metadata, index tracking, and import the files onto a hard drive, server, or your preferred document management platform.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the capability to convert schematics, blueprints, maps, and other large documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once scanned, they are easily viewed via any CAD software and available to be edited both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being especially susceptible to fading and decay, archiving documents or files on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is particularly important. Our process provides features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after a child's birth, and they are often mixed up with other critical paperwork. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to maintain HIPAA compliance, save space, and give doctors and nurses easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in Falls Church bursting with files? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our exclusive record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Falls Church office can concentrate on more important tasks.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we know that many of your documents contain sensitive, proprietary information. If this information is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could mean disaster for you as a Falls Church business or expose personal data to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security is paramount, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the ultimate in data privacy and security. We offer secure, certified destruction of unneeded documents that takes care of your Falls Church, VA data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our proprietary HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval processes are engineered with complete, industry-standard security protocols, and are equipped with extensive tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. As well, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to full National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Falls Church, VA's Proven Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With cost-effective document scanning solutions, personal customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all sorts of Falls Church businesses call HITS when they want their documents to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Federal government offices, major regional hospital systems, Fortune 500 companies, and universities across Falls Church, VA all have relied on HITS' technology to help them make a paperless data ecosystem that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan several blueprints or a warehouse filled with documents that are decades old, HITS has the ability to take on your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and find out about HITS' complete array of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Falls Church, VA.