Document Scanning Owasso, OK
Document Scanning in Owasso, OK. With information requirements changing almost by the second, the need to have your crucial documents digitized and scanned has never been more important. The days of file cabinets, endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, and complex cataloguing systems are over and done with—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now demand to be able to access any document, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only quickened the transition to a fully digital, paperless work ecosystem.
When your Owasso business, governmental agency, or institution needs an experienced document scanning partner to digitize your information, join the growing number of corporations in Owasso who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and gives our customers both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To find out more about our complete line of Owasso, OK document scanning solutions, call us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Complete Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was made on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to tackle scanning projects of all sizes in Owasso, OK.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our industry-leading technology allows your paper documents to be transferred to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our proprietary record tracking application allows you to accurately catalog your files throughout the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and upload the files onto a server or document management software.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the power to convert maps, schematics, blueprints, and other oversized documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once digitized, they are easily viewed through any CAD application and available to be accessible both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being especially vulnerable to decay and fading, saving documents or files on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is particularly important. Our process adds value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to produce images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for a total of 28 years after the birth of a child, and they are usually intermingled with other critical documents. Our conversion process gives you a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to maintain HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in Owasso bursting with files? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our exclusive record storage removal application that divides your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Owasso business can focus on your core compentencies.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we know that many of your documents contain top-secret, personal information. If this data is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the public at large, it could spell doom for you as a Owasso business or expose personal information to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security comes first, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the finest in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of unnecessary documents that takes care of your Owasso, OK data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our unique HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval processes are engineered with complete, industry-standard security protocols, and are equipped with full tracking applications so you can monitor the entire process yourself. In addition, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to complete National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Owasso, OK's Proven Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With budget-friendly document scanning solutions, friendly customer service, and a commitment to security, it is no wonder why all types of Owasso businesses call HITS when they want their documents to be secured and digitized for the future. Major regional hospital systems, universities, federal government offices, and Fortune 500 companies across Owasso, OK all have relied on HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data ecosystem that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan a handful of schematics or a warehouse filled with files stretching back years, HITS has the ability to tackle your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and learn more about HITS' diverse line of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Owasso, OK.