Document Scanning Columbia, MO
Document Scanning in Columbia, MO. With information requirements changing seemingly every day, the need to have your critical documents scanned and digitized has never been more urgent. The era of complex cataloguing systems, file cabinets, and endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film are over and done with—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now demand to be able to access any file, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only quickened the move to a fully digital, paperless work ecosystem.
When your Columbia institution, business, or governmental agency needs a quality document scanning partner to digitize your information, join the growing number of corporations in Columbia who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national leader in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To learn more about our complete array of Columbia, MO document scanning solutions, talk to us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Diverse Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a wide array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was made on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to handle any size scanning project in Columbia, MO.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our state of the art technology allows your paper documents to be converted to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our proprietary record tracking application allows you to properly classify your files throughout the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and import the files into your document management software or environment.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the ability to convert blueprints, maps, schematics, and other large documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once scanned, they are easily viewed through any CAD platform and available to be edited both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being especially vulnerable to decay and fading, preserving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is especially important. Our process provides features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for a total of 28 years after a child's birth, and they are often grouped with with other important paperwork. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to keep up with HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your Columbia company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our proprietary record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your Columbia office can concentrate on more important tasks.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain sensitive, confidential information. If this information is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could mean disaster for you as a Columbia business or expose personal data to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security is important, and so do we.
Our document scanning services give you the finest in data privacy and security. We offer secure, certified destruction of unnecessary documents that takes care of your Columbia, MO data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our unique HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with complete, industry-standard security protocols, and are equipped with complete tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. Additionally, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to complete National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Columbia, MO's Esteemed Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With budget-friendly document scanning solutions, personal customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all kinds of Columbia businesses call HITS when they want their documents to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Federal government offices, major regional hospital systems, Fortune 500 companies, and universities across Columbia, MO all have relied on HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data environment that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan a handful of blueprints or a warehouse filled with files stretching back years, HITS has the ability to tackle your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and find out about HITS' full array of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Columbia, MO.