Document Scanning Brentwood, TN
Document Scanning in Brentwood, TN. With information requirements changing seemingly every day, the need to have your crucial documents digitized and scanned has never been more important. The era of complex cataloguing systems, file cabinets, and endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film are over and done with—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now demand to be able to access any file, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only quickened the transition to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Brentwood governmental agency, institution or business needs an experienced document scanning partner to digitize your information, join the growing number of corporations in Brentwood who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For over two decades, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To find out more about our complete array of Brentwood, TN document scanning solutions, talk to us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Full Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a wide array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was established on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to handle scanning projects of all sizes in Brentwood, TN.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our industry-leading technology allows your paper documents to be converted to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our proprietary record tracking application allows you to accurately monitor your files during the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and upload the files onto a hard drive, server, or your preferred document management platform.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the capability to convert maps, schematics, blueprints, and other wide-format documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once scanned, they are easily viewed through any CAD application and available to be accessible both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being notably vulnerable to decay and destruction, preserving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is particularly important. Our process offers features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to produce images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must retain fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after a child's birth, and they are usually mixed up with other critical paperwork. Our conversion process gives you a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to satisfy HIPAA compliance, save space, and give doctors and nurses easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your Brentwood company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our exclusive record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two categories: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Brentwood office can focus on more important tasks.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we know that many of your documents contain sensitive, confidential information. If this data is seen by the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could spell doom for you as a Brentwood business or expose personal information to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security is important, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the best in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of unneeded documents that takes care of your Brentwood, TN data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our unique HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with complete, industry-standard security protocols, and are equipped with complete tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. Additionally, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is built to full National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Brentwood, TN's Esteemed Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With affordable document scanning solutions, personal customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all kinds of Brentwood businesses call HITS when they need their documents to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Major regional hospital systems, universities, federal government offices, and Fortune 500 companies across Brentwood, TN all have relied on HITS' technology to help them make a paperless data environment that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan a few blueprints or a warehouse filled with files stretching back years, HITS has the ability to tackle your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and learn more about HITS' diverse line of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Brentwood, TN.