Document Scanning Edmond, OK
Document Scanning in Edmond, OK. With information demands changing at every turn, the need to have your important documents scanned and digitized has never been more urgent. The era of file cabinets, endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, and complex cataloguing systems are extinct—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now demand to be able to access any document, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only quickened the transition to a fully digital, paperless work ecosystem.
When your Edmond governmental agency, institution or business needs a trusted document scanning partner to digitize your data, join the growing number of firms in Edmond who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and gives our customers both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To learn more about our wide selection of Edmond, OK document scanning solutions, talk to us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Full Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a wide array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was made on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to tackle any size scanning project in Edmond, OK.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our industry-leading technology allows your paper documents to be transferred to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our custom record tracking program allows you to properly monitor your files during the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and upload the files into your document management software or environment.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the power to convert maps, schematics, blueprints, and other oversized documents up to 44 inches in width to any major digital format. Once digitized, they are easily viewed through any CAD software and available to be viewed both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being notably vulnerable to decay and destruction, preserving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is especially important. Our process provides value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to produce images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must retain fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after a child's birth, and they are usually intermingled with other critical paperwork. Our conversion process gives you a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to maintain HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your Edmond company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our exclusive record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two categories: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your Edmond business can concentrate on your core compentencies.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we know that many of your documents contain sensitive, proprietary information. If this information is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could mean disaster for you as a Edmond business or expose personal data to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security comes first, and so do we.
Our document scanning services give you the ultimate in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of surplus documents that takes care of your Edmond, OK data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our unique HITS KIT service, you can rest assured that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with complete, industry-standard security protocols, and are equipped with complete tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. In addition, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is built to meet National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Edmond, OK's Known Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With affordable document scanning solutions, friendly customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all sorts of Edmond businesses call HITS when they need their documents to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Federal government offices, major regional hospital systems, Fortune 500 companies, and universities across Edmond, OK all have relied on HITS' technology to help them make a paperless data environment that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan several documents or a warehouse filled with files stretching back years, HITS has the capability to tackle your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and find out about HITS' diverse complement of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Edmond, OK.