Document Scanning Wentzville, MO
Document Scanning in Wentzville, MO. With information demands changing almost by the second, the need to have your important documents scanned and digitized has never been more urgent. The days of file cabinets, endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, and complex cataloguing systems are over and done with—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now expect to be able to access any document, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only quickened the transition to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Wentzville governmental agency, institution or business needs an experienced document scanning partner to digitize your data, join the growing number of corporations in Wentzville who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national leader in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To find out more about our complete line of Wentzville, MO document scanning solutions, give us a call at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Diverse Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was made on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to handle any size scanning project in Wentzville, MO.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our state of the art technology allows your paper documents to be converted to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our proprietary record tracking program allows you to properly classify your files throughout the conversion process, and we can add metadata, index tracking, and upload the files onto a hard drive, server, or your preferred document management platform.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the capability to convert schematics, blueprints, maps, and other oversized documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once processed, they are easily accessible through any CAD software and available to be viewed both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being especially vulnerable to decay and fading, preserving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is particularly important. Our process offers value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are higher-quality than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must retain fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after a child's birth, and they are usually grouped with with other critical paperwork. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to satisfy HIPAA compliance, save space, and give doctors and nurses easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in Wentzville bursting with files? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our proprietary record storage removal application that divides your documents into two categories: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Wentzville office can focus on what really matters.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain top-secret, confidential information. If this information is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could spell disaster for you as a Wentzville business or expose personal information to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security comes first, and so do we.
Our document scanning services give you the finest in data privacy and security. We offer secure, certified destruction of unnecessary documents that takes care of your Wentzville, MO data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our proprietary HITS KIT service, you can rest assured that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval processes are engineered with extensive, industry-standard security mechanisms, and are equipped with complete tracking applications so you can monitor the entire process yourself. In addition, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to complete National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data protection.
Contact Wentzville, MO's Proven Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With budget-friendly document scanning solutions, personal customer service, and a commitment to security, it is no wonder why all sorts of Wentzville businesses call HITS when they want their documents to be secured and digitized for the future. Universities, federal government offices, Fortune 500 companies, and major regional hospital systems across Wentzville, MO all have trusted HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data environment that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan several schematics or a warehouse filled with files that are decades old, HITS has the ability to handle your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and learn more about HITS' full line of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Wentzville, MO.