Document Scanning Rockville, MD
Document Scanning in Rockville, MD. With information requirements changing seemingly every day, the need to have your critical documents scanned and digitized has never been more urgent. The days of file cabinets, endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, and complex cataloguing systems are over and done with—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now demand to be able to access any document, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the transition to a fully digital, paperless work ecosystem.
When your Rockville business, governmental agency, or institution needs a quality document scanning partner to digitize your documents, join the growing number of firms in Rockville who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For over two decades, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and gives our customers both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To find out more about our complete array of Rockville, MD document scanning solutions, call us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Diverse Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was established on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since we started out, and we are ready to handle scanning projects of all sizes in Rockville, MD.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our state of the art technology allows your paper documents to be transferred to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our exclusive record tracking program allows you to properly catalog your files throughout the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and import the files onto a hard drive, server, or your preferred document management platform.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the power to convert schematics, blueprints, maps, and other oversized documents up to 44 inches in width to any major digital format. Once digitized, they are easily accessible via any CAD platform and available to be accessible both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being particularly susceptible to decay and fading, preserving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is notably important. Our process provides features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after a child's birth, and they are usually intermingled with other important documents. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to keep up with HIPAA compliance, save space, and give doctors and nurses easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your Rockville company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our proprietary record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two categories: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your Rockville business can focus on your core compentencies.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain sensitive, personal information. If this data is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the public at large, it could spell doom for you as a Rockville business or expose personal information to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security is important, and so do we.
Our document scanning services give you the ultimate in data privacy and security. We offer secure, certified destruction of unneeded documents that takes care of your Rockville, MD data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our unique HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval processes are engineered with complete, industry-standard security mechanisms, and are equipped with extensive tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. Additionally, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to meet National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Rockville, MD's Known Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With budget-friendly document scanning solutions, friendly customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all types of Rockville businesses call HITS when they need their documents to be secured and digitized for the future. Federal government offices, major regional hospital systems, Fortune 500 companies, and universities across Rockville, MD all have trusted HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data ecosystem that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan a few documents or a warehouse filled with paperwork from years ago, HITS has the ability to take on your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and find out about HITS' diverse line of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Rockville, MD.