Document Scanning Olathe, KS
Document Scanning in Olathe, KS. With information requirements changing almost by the second, the need to have your crucial documents digitized and scanned has never been more urgent. The days of complex cataloguing systems, file cabinets, and endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film are over and done with—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now demand to be able to access any document, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the transition to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Olathe governmental agency, institution or business needs a trusted document scanning partner to digitize your information, join the growing number of firms in Olathe who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To learn more about our wide selection of Olathe, KS document scanning solutions, call us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Full Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was built on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to handle any size scanning project in Olathe, KS.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our industry-leading technology allows your paper documents to be transferred to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our custom record tracking application allows you to accurately catalog your files throughout the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and import the files into your document management software or environment.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the power to convert blueprints, maps, schematics, and other wide-format documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once scanned, they are easily accessible through any CAD application and available to be viewed both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being notably prone to decay and fading, saving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is especially important. Our process adds features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to produce images that are higher-quality than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for a total of 28 years after a child's birth, and they are often mixed up with other important paperwork. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to satisfy HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in Olathe bursting with files? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our unique record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your Olathe office can concentrate on what really matters.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain sensitive, personal information. If this information is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the public at large, it could mean disaster for you as a Olathe business or expose personal information to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security comes first, and so do we.
Our document scanning services give you the best in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of surplus documents that takes care of your Olathe, KS data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our unique HITS KIT service, you can rest assured that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval processes are engineered with extensive, industry-standard security protocols, and are equipped with extensive tracking applications so you can monitor the entire process yourself. In addition, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is built to meet National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data protection.
Contact Olathe, KS's Proven Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With cost-effective document scanning solutions, friendly customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all kinds of Olathe businesses call HITS when they need their files to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Federal government offices, major regional hospital systems, Fortune 500 companies, and universities across Olathe, KS all have relied on HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data environment that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan a few documents or a warehouse filled with paperwork stretching back years, HITS has the ability to tackle your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and learn more about HITS' complete array of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Olathe, KS.