Document Scanning Northbrook, IL
Document Scanning in Northbrook, IL. With information demands changing at every turn, the need to have your important documents digitized and scanned has never been more important. The days of file cabinets, endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, and complex cataloguing systems are over and done with—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now demand to be able to access any file, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the move to a fully digital, paperless work ecosystem.
When your Northbrook business, governmental agency, or institution needs a trusted document scanning partner to digitize your documents, join the growing number of corporations in Northbrook who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For over two decades, our team has been a national leader in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To learn more about our wide line of Northbrook, IL document scanning solutions, give us a call at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Full Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was made on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to handle scanning projects of all sizes in Northbrook, IL.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our state of the art technology allows your paper documents to be converted to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our exclusive record tracking application allows you to accurately catalog your files throughout the conversion process, and we can add metadata, index tracking, and import the files onto a server or document management software.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the power to convert blueprints, maps, schematics, and other wide-format documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once digitized, they are easily accessible through any CAD platform and available to be viewed both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being especially prone to fading and decay, preserving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is especially important. Our process adds features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to produce images that are higher-quality than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must retain fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after the birth of a child, and they are often intermingled with other critical paperwork. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to maintain HIPAA compliance, save space, and give doctors and nurses easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your Northbrook company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our exclusive record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two categories: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your Northbrook office can concentrate on more important tasks.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain sensitive, confidential information. If this information is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the public at large, it could mean doom for you as a Northbrook business or expose personal information to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security is important, and so do we.
Our document scanning services give you the finest in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of unnecessary documents that deals with of your Northbrook, IL data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our unique HITS KIT service, you can rest assured that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with complete, industry-standard security mechanisms, and are equipped with full tracking applications so you can monitor the entire process yourself. In addition, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is built to full National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data protection.
Contact Northbrook, IL's Esteemed Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With cost-effective document scanning solutions, convenient customer service, and a commitment to security, it is no wonder why all kinds of Northbrook businesses call HITS when they want their files to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Major regional hospital systems, universities, federal government offices, and Fortune 500 companies across Northbrook, IL all have relied on HITS' technology to help them make a paperless data ecosystem that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan a few schematics or a warehouse filled with documents that are decades old, HITS has the capability to handle your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and find out about HITS' complete line of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Northbrook, IL.