Document Scanning Annandale, VA
Document Scanning in Annandale, VA. With information requirements changing at every turn, the need to have your important documents digitized and scanned has never been more urgent. The era of endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, complex cataloguing systems, and file cabinets are gone forever—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now expect to be able to access any document, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only quickened the transition to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Annandale business, governmental agency, or institution needs a quality document scanning partner to digitize your information, join the growing number of corporations in Annandale who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For over two decades, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To learn more about our diverse selection of Annandale, VA document scanning solutions, call us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Complete Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was made on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since we started out, and we are ready to tackle any size scanning project in Annandale, VA.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our state of the art technology allows your paper documents to be converted to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our custom record tracking application allows you to properly classify your files throughout the conversion process, and we can add metadata, index tracking, and import the files onto a server or document management software.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the capability to convert schematics, blueprints, maps, and other oversized documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once digitized, they are easily viewed through any CAD software and available to be viewed both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being particularly susceptible to decay and destruction, preserving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is notably important. Our process provides features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for a total of 28 years after a child's birth, and they are often grouped with with other critical paperwork. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to satisfy HIPAA compliance, save space, and give doctors and nurses easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your Annandale company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Do you want to keep some of these files and get rid of others? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our proprietary record storage removal application that divides your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Annandale office can focus on more important tasks.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain sensitive, proprietary information. If this information is seen by the wrong person or leaked to the public at large, it could mean doom for you as a Annandale business or expose personal data to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security is important, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the best in data privacy and security. We offer secure, certified destruction of unneeded documents that deals with of your Annandale, VA data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our proprietary HITS KIT service, you can rest assured that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with extensive, industry-standard security protocols, and are equipped with full tracking applications so you can monitor the entire process yourself. As well, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to complete National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data protection.
Contact Annandale, VA's Known Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With cost-effective document scanning solutions, personal customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all types of Annandale businesses call HITS when they need their documents to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Universities, federal government offices, Fortune 500 companies, and major regional hospital systems across Annandale, VA all have relied on HITS' technology to help them make a paperless data environment that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan a few schematics or a warehouse filled with paperwork that are decades old, HITS has the ability to handle your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and learn more about HITS' full complement of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Annandale, VA.