Document Scanning Cedar Rapids, IA
Document Scanning in Cedar Rapids, IA. With information demands changing almost by the second, the need to have your critical documents scanned and digitized has never been more important. The era of endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, complex cataloguing systems, and file cabinets are over and done with—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now want to be able to access any file, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the transition to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Cedar Rapids governmental agency, institution or business needs a quality document scanning partner to digitize your data, join the growing number of companies in Cedar Rapids who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For over two decades, our team has been a national leader in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To find out more about our wide line of Cedar Rapids, IA document scanning solutions, give us a call at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Complete Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was made on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since we started out, and we are ready to tackle any size scanning project in Cedar Rapids, IA.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our state of the art technology allows your paper documents to be converted to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our proprietary record tracking program allows you to accurately monitor your files during the conversion process, and we can add metadata, index tracking, and import the files onto a server or document management software.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the capability to convert blueprints, maps, schematics, and other oversized documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once processed, they are easily viewed via any CAD platform and available to be viewed both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being notably susceptible to fading and decay, saving documents or files on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is especially important. Our process offers features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after a child's birth, and they are often mixed up with other important documents. Our conversion process gives you a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to satisfy HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your Cedar Rapids company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our unique record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Cedar Rapids business can concentrate on what really matters.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we know that many of your documents contain sensitive, personal information. If this information is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the public at large, it could mean doom for you as a Cedar Rapids business or expose personal data to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security is important, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the best in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of unnecessary documents that deals with of your Cedar Rapids, IA data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our unique HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with extensive, class-leading security protocols, and are equipped with full tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. As well, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is built to meet National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data protection.
Contact Cedar Rapids, IA's Known Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With affordable document scanning solutions, friendly customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all types of Cedar Rapids businesses call HITS when they want their data to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Federal government offices, major regional hospital systems, Fortune 500 companies, and universities across Cedar Rapids, IA all have trusted HITS' technology to help them make a paperless data environment that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan a few blueprints or a warehouse filled with documents stretching back years, HITS has the capability to tackle your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and learn more about HITS' complete array of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Cedar Rapids, IA.