Document Scanning Richmond, VA
Document Scanning in Richmond, VA. With information requirements changing at every turn, the need to have your crucial documents digitized and scanned has never been more important. The days of file cabinets, endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, and complex cataloguing systems are extinct—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now demand to be able to access any file, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the transition to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Richmond governmental agency, institution or business needs a quality document scanning partner to digitize your data, join the growing number of corporations in Richmond who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national leader in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To learn more about our diverse selection of Richmond, VA document scanning solutions, call us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Full Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was built on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to tackle any size scanning project in Richmond, VA.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our industry-leading technology allows your paper documents to be transferred to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our custom record tracking program allows you to properly classify your files throughout the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and upload the files onto a hard drive, server, or your preferred document management platform.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the power to convert blueprints, maps, schematics, and other oversized documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once digitized, they are easily viewed via any CAD platform and available to be viewed both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being notably prone to decay and destruction, preserving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is particularly important. Our process provides features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are higher-quality than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must retain fetal monitoring strips for a total of 28 years after a child's birth, and they are usually mixed up with other important paperwork. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to maintain HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your Richmond company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Do you want to keep some of these files and get rid of others? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our proprietary record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your Richmond business can focus on your core compentencies.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we know that many of your documents contain sensitive, confidential information. If this information is seen by the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could spell disaster for you as a Richmond business or expose personal information to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security comes first, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the best in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of unnecessary documents that deals with of your Richmond, VA data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our exclusive HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with extensive, industry-standard security mechanisms, and are equipped with complete tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. Additionally, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is built to complete National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Richmond, VA's Proven Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With cost-effective document scanning solutions, personal customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all kinds of Richmond businesses call HITS when they want their files to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Major regional hospital systems, universities, federal government offices, and Fortune 500 companies across Richmond, VA all have relied on HITS' technology to help them make a paperless data environment that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan a handful of schematics or a warehouse filled with paperwork that are decades old, HITS has the ability to handle your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and learn more about HITS' full array of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Richmond, VA.