Document Scanning Fayetteville, AR
Document Scanning in Fayetteville, AR. With information requirements changing at every turn, the need to have your critical documents scanned and digitized has never been more urgent. The era of endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, complex cataloguing systems, and file cabinets are over and done with—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now want to be able to access any document, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only quickened the transition to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Fayetteville business, governmental agency, or institution needs a trusted document scanning partner to digitize your data, join the growing number of companies in Fayetteville who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For over two decades, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To learn more about our complete line of Fayetteville, AR document scanning solutions, call us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Diverse Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a wide array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was built on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to handle any size scanning project in Fayetteville, AR.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our state of the art technology allows your paper documents to be transferred to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our custom record tracking application allows you to accurately classify your files during the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and import the files onto a hard drive, server, or your preferred document management platform.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the capability to convert schematics, blueprints, maps, and other large documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once processed, they are easily viewed via any CAD platform and available to be viewed both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being particularly susceptible to decay and destruction, archiving documents or files on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is particularly important. Our process offers value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for a total of 28 years after a child's birth, and they are often mixed up with other important paperwork. Our conversion process gives you a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to maintain HIPAA compliance, save space, and give doctors and nurses easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in Fayetteville bursting with files? Do you want to keep some of these files and get rid of others? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our unique record storage removal application that divides your documents into two categories: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your Fayetteville business can concentrate on more important tasks.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain sensitive, proprietary information. If this data is seen by the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could mean disaster for you as a Fayetteville business or expose personal information to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security comes first, and so do we.
Our document scanning services give you the ultimate in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of unnecessary documents that deals with of your Fayetteville, AR data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our exclusive HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with complete, industry-standard security protocols, and are equipped with extensive tracking applications so you can monitor the entire process yourself. Additionally, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is built to meet National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data protection.
Contact Fayetteville, AR's Known Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With budget-friendly document scanning solutions, friendly customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all sorts of Fayetteville businesses call HITS when they want their files to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Major regional hospital systems, universities, federal government offices, and Fortune 500 companies across Fayetteville, AR all have relied on HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data environment that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan a few documents or a warehouse filled with paperwork that are decades old, HITS has the capability to handle your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and learn more about HITS' full line of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Fayetteville, AR.