Document Scanning Springdale, AR
Document Scanning in Springdale, AR. With information requirements changing seemingly every day, the need to have your critical documents scanned and digitized has never been more urgent. The days of complex cataloguing systems, file cabinets, and endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film are gone forever—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now expect to be able to access any file, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the transition to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Springdale institution, business, or governmental agency needs a trusted document scanning partner to digitize your information, join the growing number of companies in Springdale who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To learn more about our wide line of Springdale, AR document scanning solutions, call us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Full Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was made on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to tackle any size scanning project in Springdale, AR.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our industry-leading technology allows your paper documents to be transferred to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our custom record tracking application allows you to accurately catalog your files during the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and upload the files onto a hard drive, server, or your preferred document management platform.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the ability to convert blueprints, maps, schematics, and other large documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once scanned, they are easily viewed through any CAD software and available to be edited both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being especially vulnerable to fading and decay, archiving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is particularly important. Our process offers features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to produce images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for a total of 28 years after the birth of a child, and they are usually mixed up with other critical paperwork. Our conversion process gives you a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to keep up with HIPAA compliance, save space, and give doctors and nurses easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your Springdale company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Do you want to keep some of these files and get rid of others? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our proprietary record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two categories: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your Springdale office can focus on more important tasks.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we know that many of your documents contain top-secret, proprietary information. If this information is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could spell doom for you as a Springdale business or expose personal data to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security is paramount, and so do we.
Our document scanning services give you the best in data privacy and security. We offer secure, certified destruction of unneeded documents that takes care of your Springdale, AR data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our exclusive HITS KIT service, you can rest assured that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with complete, class-leading security protocols, and are equipped with complete tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. In addition, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to full National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data protection.
Contact Springdale, AR's Proven Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With cost-effective document scanning solutions, convenient customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all kinds of Springdale businesses call HITS when they want their documents to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Fortune 500 companies, major regional hospital systems, universities, and federal government offices across Springdale, AR all have relied on HITS' technology to help them make a paperless data environment that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan a few blueprints or a warehouse filled with documents from years ago, HITS has the capability to tackle your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and find out about HITS' complete complement of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Springdale, AR.