Document Scanning Langley, VA
Document Scanning in Langley, VA. With information demands changing seemingly every day, the need to have your important documents digitized and scanned has never been more urgent. The era of file cabinets, endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, and complex cataloguing systems are gone forever—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now expect to be able to access any file, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only quickened the move to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Langley governmental agency, institution or business needs an experienced document scanning partner to digitize your documents, join the growing number of corporations in Langley who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national leader in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To learn more about our complete line of Langley, VA document scanning solutions, talk to us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Diverse Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was made on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to handle any size scanning project in Langley, VA.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our state of the art technology allows your paper documents to be transferred to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our proprietary record tracking application allows you to accurately catalog your files throughout the conversion process, and we can add metadata, index tracking, and import the files onto a server or document management software.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the power to convert maps, schematics, blueprints, and other oversized documents up to 44 inches in width to any major digital format. Once scanned, they are easily accessible through any CAD application and available to be accessible both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being particularly susceptible to fading and decay, saving documents or files on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is notably important. Our process provides features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are higher-quality than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must retain fetal monitoring strips for a total of 28 years after a child's birth, and they are usually mixed up with other important paperwork. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to maintain HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in Langley bursting with files? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our proprietary record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two categories: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Langley business can concentrate on your core compentencies.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain top-secret, personal information. If this data is seen by the wrong person or leaked to the public at large, it could spell doom for you as a Langley business or expose personal data to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security is paramount, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the ultimate in data privacy and security. We offer secure, certified destruction of unneeded documents that takes care of your Langley, VA data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our unique HITS KIT service, you can rest assured that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with extensive, class-leading security protocols, and are equipped with full tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. Additionally, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is built to full National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data protection.
Contact Langley, VA's Known Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With cost-effective document scanning solutions, convenient customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all types of Langley businesses call HITS when they need their files to be secured and digitized for the future. Fortune 500 companies, major regional hospital systems, universities, and federal government offices across Langley, VA all have trusted HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data environment that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan a few blueprints or a warehouse filled with documents that are decades old, HITS has the capability to take on your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and learn more about HITS' complete complement of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Langley, VA.