Document Scanning St. Louis, MO
Document Scanning in St. Louis, MO. With information demands changing at every turn, the need to have your critical documents scanned and digitized has never been more urgent. The days of complex cataloguing systems, file cabinets, and endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film are extinct—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now expect to be able to access any file, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only quickened the move to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your St. Louis institution, business, or governmental agency needs a quality document scanning partner to digitize your information, join the growing number of firms in St. Louis who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and gives our customers both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To learn more about our diverse line of St. Louis, MO document scanning solutions, call us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Full Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was built on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to tackle any size scanning project in St. Louis, MO.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our industry-leading technology allows your paper documents to be transferred to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our custom record tracking program allows you to accurately classify your files throughout the conversion process, and we can add metadata, index tracking, and import the files into your document management software or environment.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the ability to convert blueprints, maps, schematics, and other oversized documents up to 44 inches in width to any major digital format. Once scanned, they are easily accessible through any CAD platform and available to be viewed both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being particularly susceptible to decay and destruction, preserving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is notably important. Our process provides features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are higher-quality than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must retain fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after a child's birth, and they are usually mixed up with other important paperwork. Our conversion process gives you a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to satisfy HIPAA compliance, save space, and give doctors and nurses easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in St. Louis bursting with files? Do you want to keep some of these files and get rid of others? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our proprietary record storage removal application that divides your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your St. Louis business can concentrate on what really matters.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain top-secret, proprietary information. If this data is seen by the wrong person or leaked to the public at large, it could spell disaster for you as a St. Louis business or expose personal information to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security comes first, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the best in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of unneeded documents that takes care of your St. Louis, MO data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our unique HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with extensive, class-leading security protocols, and are equipped with complete tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. In addition, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is built to complete National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact St. Louis, MO's Esteemed Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With affordable document scanning solutions, personal customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all sorts of St. Louis businesses call HITS when they need their data to be secured and digitized for the future. Major regional hospital systems, universities, federal government offices, and Fortune 500 companies across St. Louis, MO all have relied on HITS' technology to help them make a paperless data ecosystem that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan several schematics or a warehouse filled with paperwork that are decades old, HITS has the capability to handle your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and find out about HITS' full line of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in St. Louis, MO.