Document Scanning Chesterfield, MO
Document Scanning in Chesterfield, MO. With information demands changing at every turn, the need to have your critical documents digitized and scanned has never been more urgent. The era of endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, complex cataloguing systems, and file cabinets are over and done with—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now want to be able to access any file, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the move to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Chesterfield governmental agency, institution or business needs a quality document scanning partner to digitize your documents, join the growing number of firms in Chesterfield who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national leader in document scanning technologies, and gives our customers both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To find out more about our diverse line of Chesterfield, MO document scanning solutions, call us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Complete Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was made on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to tackle scanning projects of all sizes in Chesterfield, MO.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our cutting-edge technology allows your paper documents to be converted to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our proprietary record tracking program allows you to properly catalog your files throughout the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and import the files onto a server or document management software.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the power to convert blueprints, maps, schematics, and other large documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once scanned, they are easily viewed via any CAD software and available to be viewed both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being especially susceptible to decay and fading, archiving documents or files on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is notably important. Our process offers value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to produce images that are higher-quality than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must retain fetal monitoring strips for a total of 28 years after a child's birth, and they are often mixed up with other important documents. Our conversion process gives you a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to satisfy HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your Chesterfield company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Do you want to keep some of these files and get rid of others? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our exclusive record storage removal application that divides your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Chesterfield business can focus on what really matters.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we know that many of your documents contain top-secret, confidential information. If this information is seen by the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could spell doom for you as a Chesterfield business or expose personal information to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security comes first, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the ultimate in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of unneeded documents that takes care of your Chesterfield, MO data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our proprietary HITS KIT service, you can rest assured that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with complete, industry-standard security mechanisms, and are equipped with extensive tracking applications so you can monitor the entire process yourself. In addition, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to meet National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data protection.
Contact Chesterfield, MO's Proven Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With budget-friendly document scanning solutions, convenient customer service, and a commitment to security, it is no wonder why all types of Chesterfield businesses call HITS when they want their files to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Fortune 500 companies, major regional hospital systems, universities, and federal government offices across Chesterfield, MO all have relied on HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data environment that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan a few blueprints or a warehouse filled with files stretching back years, HITS has the ability to handle your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and find out about HITS' complete line of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Chesterfield, MO.