Document Scanning Conway, AR
Document Scanning in Conway, AR. With information demands changing at every turn, the need to have your critical documents digitized and scanned has never been more important. The days of file cabinets, endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, and complex cataloguing systems are over and done with—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now want to be able to access any file, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the transition to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Conway governmental agency, institution or business needs a trusted document scanning partner to digitize your information, join the growing number of companies in Conway who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national leader in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To find out more about our complete array of Conway, AR document scanning solutions, talk to us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Diverse Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was made on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to handle scanning projects of all sizes in Conway, AR.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our cutting-edge technology allows your paper documents to be transferred to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our exclusive record tracking program allows you to accurately classify your files during the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and upload the files onto a hard drive, server, or your preferred document management platform.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the capability to convert maps, schematics, blueprints, and other wide-format documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once scanned, they are easily accessible through any CAD application and available to be accessible both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being particularly prone to decay and fading, saving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is especially important. Our process adds value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after the birth of a child, and they are usually intermingled with other important paperwork. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to satisfy HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your Conway company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Do you want to keep some of these files and get rid of others? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our proprietary record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Conway business can focus on more important tasks.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we know that many of your documents contain top-secret, proprietary information. If this information is seen by the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could spell disaster for you as a Conway business or expose personal data to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security is important, and so do we.
Our document scanning services give you the finest in data privacy and security. We offer secure, certified destruction of surplus documents that deals with of your Conway, AR data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our exclusive HITS KIT service, you can rest assured that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval processes are engineered with complete, class-leading security mechanisms, and are equipped with full tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. As well, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is built to meet National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data protection.
Contact Conway, AR's Known Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With affordable document scanning solutions, convenient customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all sorts of Conway businesses call HITS when they need their documents to be secured and digitized for the future. Universities, federal government offices, Fortune 500 companies, and major regional hospital systems across Conway, AR all have relied on HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data ecosystem that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan a handful of blueprints or a warehouse filled with documents that are decades old, HITS has the ability to take on your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and find out about HITS' full complement of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Conway, AR.