Document Scanning Annapolis, MD
Document Scanning in Annapolis, MD. With information requirements changing seemingly every day, the need to have your critical documents digitized and scanned has never been more important. The days of endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, complex cataloguing systems, and file cabinets are gone forever—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now expect to be able to access any document, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the transition to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Annapolis governmental agency, institution or business needs a quality document scanning partner to digitize your data, join the growing number of firms in Annapolis who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For over two decades, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and gives our customers both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To find out more about our wide array of Annapolis, MD document scanning solutions, give us a call at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Complete Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was made on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since we started out, and we are ready to handle scanning projects of all sizes in Annapolis, MD.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our state of the art technology allows your paper documents to be converted to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our exclusive record tracking program allows you to accurately classify your files throughout the conversion process, and we can add metadata, index tracking, and import the files onto a server or document management software.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the power to convert schematics, blueprints, maps, and other oversized documents up to 44 inches in width to any major digital format. Once processed, they are easily accessible through any CAD application and available to be accessible both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being notably prone to decay and destruction, saving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is especially important. Our process adds features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are higher-quality than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after the birth of a child, and they are often grouped with with other critical documents. Our conversion process gives you a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to maintain HIPAA compliance, save space, and give doctors and nurses easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in Annapolis bursting with files? Do you want to keep some of these files and get rid of others? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our exclusive record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your Annapolis office can focus on your core compentencies.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain sensitive, personal information. If this information is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could spell disaster for you as a Annapolis business or expose personal data to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security is paramount, and so do we.
Our document scanning services give you the ultimate in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of surplus documents that takes care of your Annapolis, MD data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our exclusive HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with complete, industry-standard security protocols, and are equipped with complete tracking applications so you can monitor the entire process yourself. As well, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is built to complete National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data protection.
Contact Annapolis, MD's Esteemed Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With budget-friendly document scanning solutions, personal customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all kinds of Annapolis businesses call HITS when they want their data to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Federal government offices, major regional hospital systems, Fortune 500 companies, and universities across Annapolis, MD all have trusted HITS' technology to help them make a paperless data ecosystem that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan several blueprints or a warehouse filled with files from years ago, HITS has the capability to tackle your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and find out about HITS' full array of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Annapolis, MD.