Document Scanning Arlington, VA
Document Scanning in Arlington, VA. With information requirements changing seemingly every day, the need to have your important documents scanned and digitized has never been more urgent. The days of file cabinets, endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, and complex cataloguing systems are gone forever—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now want to be able to access any file, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only quickened the move to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Arlington institution, business, or governmental agency needs a quality document scanning partner to digitize your documents, join the growing number of corporations in Arlington who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For over two decades, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and gives our customers both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To learn more about our complete line of Arlington, VA document scanning solutions, give us a call at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Complete Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a wide array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was established on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since we started out, and we are ready to handle scanning projects of all sizes in Arlington, VA.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our cutting-edge technology allows your paper documents to be converted to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our proprietary record tracking program allows you to accurately monitor your files throughout the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and import the files onto a hard drive, server, or your preferred document management platform.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the ability to convert schematics, blueprints, maps, and other large documents up to 44 inches in width to any major digital format. Once digitized, they are easily accessible through any CAD application and available to be viewed both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being especially susceptible to decay and fading, saving documents or files on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is particularly important. Our process adds features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are higher-quality than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after the birth of a child, and they are often grouped with with other critical documents. Our conversion process gives you a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to keep up with HIPAA compliance, save space, and give doctors and nurses easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your Arlington company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our proprietary record storage removal application that divides your documents into two categories: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Arlington business can concentrate on more important tasks.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain top-secret, confidential information. If this information is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the public at large, it could mean doom for you as a Arlington business or expose personal information to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security comes first, and so do we.
Our document scanning services give you the ultimate in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of unnecessary documents that takes care of your Arlington, VA data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our exclusive HITS KIT service, you can rest assured that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval processes are engineered with complete, industry-standard security protocols, and are equipped with complete tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. In addition, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is built to meet National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Arlington, VA's Proven Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With affordable document scanning solutions, friendly customer service, and a commitment to security, it is no wonder why all types of Arlington businesses call HITS when they need their files to be secured and digitized for the future. Universities, federal government offices, Fortune 500 companies, and major regional hospital systems across Arlington, VA all have trusted HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data ecosystem that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan a few schematics or a warehouse filled with files stretching back years, HITS has the ability to take on your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and find out about HITS' full array of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Arlington, VA.