Document Scanning Bentonville, AR
Document Scanning in Bentonville, AR. With information requirements changing seemingly every day, the need to have your critical documents scanned and digitized has never been more urgent. The era of endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, complex cataloguing systems, and file cabinets are over and done with—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now want to be able to access any document, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only quickened the transition to a fully digital, paperless work ecosystem.
When your Bentonville institution, business, or governmental agency needs an experienced document scanning partner to digitize your data, join the growing number of companies in Bentonville who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For over two decades, our team has been a national leader in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To find out more about our complete selection of Bentonville, AR document scanning solutions, talk to us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Complete Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was built on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since we started out, and we are ready to handle any size scanning project in Bentonville, AR.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our state of the art technology allows your paper documents to be converted to a number of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our exclusive record tracking application allows you to properly monitor your files during the conversion process, and we can add metadata, index tracking, and upload the files into your document management software or environment.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the capability to convert maps, schematics, blueprints, and other wide-format documents up to 44 inches in width to any major digital format. Once digitized, they are easily viewed via any CAD platform and available to be edited both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being especially susceptible to decay and fading, archiving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is particularly important. Our process provides value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to produce images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must retain fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after the birth of a child, and they are often intermingled with other critical paperwork. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to satisfy HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in Bentonville bursting with files? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our unique record storage removal application that divides your documents into two categories: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your Bentonville business can concentrate on more important tasks.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain top-secret, proprietary information. If this information is seen by the wrong person or leaked to the public at large, it could mean doom for you as a Bentonville business or expose personal data to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security is paramount, and so do we.
Our document scanning services give you the finest in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of unneeded documents that deals with of your Bentonville, AR data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our proprietary HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval processes are engineered with complete, class-leading security mechanisms, and are equipped with full tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. In addition, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is built to complete National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data protection.
Contact Bentonville, AR's Esteemed Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With affordable document scanning solutions, friendly customer service, and a commitment to security, it is no wonder why all sorts of Bentonville businesses call HITS when they need their documents to be secured and digitized for the future. Federal government offices, major regional hospital systems, Fortune 500 companies, and universities across Bentonville, AR all have relied on HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data environment that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan several schematics or a warehouse filled with files stretching back years, HITS has the capability to tackle your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and find out about HITS' full line of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Bentonville, AR.