Document Scanning Silver Spring, MD
Document Scanning in Silver Spring, MD. With information demands changing almost by the second, the need to have your important documents scanned and digitized has never been more urgent. The days of endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, complex cataloguing systems, and file cabinets are extinct—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now demand to be able to access any file, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only quickened the transition to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Silver Spring institution, business, or governmental agency needs a trusted document scanning partner to digitize your data, join the growing number of corporations in Silver Spring who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To learn more about our wide line of Silver Spring, MD document scanning solutions, call us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Complete Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was made on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to handle any size scanning project in Silver Spring, MD.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our cutting-edge technology allows your paper documents to be converted to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our exclusive record tracking application allows you to accurately monitor your files during the conversion process, and we can add metadata, index tracking, and import the files onto a hard drive, server, or your preferred document management platform.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the ability to convert blueprints, maps, schematics, and other wide-format documents up to 44 inches in width to any major digital format. Once digitized, they are easily accessible via any CAD application and available to be edited both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being particularly prone to decay and fading, saving documents or files on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is notably important. Our process provides features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to produce images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must retain fetal monitoring strips for a total of 28 years after the birth of a child, and they are often intermingled with other critical paperwork. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to maintain HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in Silver Spring bursting with files? Do you want to keep some of these files and get rid of others? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our unique record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Silver Spring office can concentrate on what really matters.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we know that many of your documents contain sensitive, proprietary information. If this data is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could mean disaster for you as a Silver Spring business or expose personal data to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security comes first, and so do we.
Our document scanning services give you the finest in data privacy and security. We offer secure, certified destruction of unneeded documents that takes care of your Silver Spring, MD data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our exclusive HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with complete, class-leading security mechanisms, and are equipped with extensive tracking applications so you can monitor the entire process yourself. Additionally, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is built to full National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data protection.
Contact Silver Spring, MD's Proven Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With cost-effective document scanning solutions, friendly customer service, and a commitment to security, it is no wonder why all kinds of Silver Spring businesses call HITS when they need their data to be secured and digitized for both today and tomorrow. Fortune 500 companies, major regional hospital systems, universities, and federal government offices across Silver Spring, MD all have relied on HITS' technology to help them make a paperless data ecosystem that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan a handful of blueprints or a warehouse filled with documents from years ago, HITS has the capability to tackle your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and learn more about HITS' diverse line of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Silver Spring, MD.