Document Scanning Herndon, VA
Document Scanning in Herndon, VA. With information requirements changing at every turn, the need to have your crucial documents scanned and digitized has never been more urgent. The era of endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, complex cataloguing systems, and file cabinets are over and done with—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now want to be able to access any document, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the move to a fully digital, paperless work ecosystem.
When your Herndon governmental agency, institution or business needs a trusted document scanning partner to digitize your information, join the growing number of companies in Herndon who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and gives our customers both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To learn more about our wide line of Herndon, VA document scanning solutions, give us a call at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Diverse Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a wide array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was made on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since we started out, and we are ready to tackle any size scanning project in Herndon, VA.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our industry-leading technology allows your paper documents to be converted to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our proprietary record tracking program allows you to accurately monitor your files throughout the conversion process, and we can add metadata, index tracking, and upload the files onto a hard drive, server, or your preferred document management platform.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the power to convert maps, schematics, blueprints, and other oversized documents up to 44 inches in width to any major digital format. Once processed, they are easily accessible through any CAD software and available to be accessible both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being particularly prone to decay and fading, preserving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is especially important. Our process provides features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to produce images that are higher-quality than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after the birth of a child, and they are usually intermingled with other critical paperwork. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to satisfy HIPAA compliance, save space, and give doctors and nurses easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in Herndon bursting with files? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our unique record storage removal application that sorts your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your Herndon business can focus on more important tasks.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain top-secret, confidential information. If this data is seen by the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could mean doom for you as a Herndon business or expose personal information to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security comes first, and so do we.
Our document scanning services give you the best in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of unnecessary documents that deals with of your Herndon, VA data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our exclusive HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with extensive, class-leading security protocols, and are equipped with full tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. In addition, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is built to meet National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Herndon, VA's Known Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With affordable document scanning solutions, personal customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all sorts of Herndon businesses call HITS when they want their data to be secured and digitized for the future. Universities, federal government offices, Fortune 500 companies, and major regional hospital systems across Herndon, VA all have trusted HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data ecosystem that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan a handful of schematics or a warehouse filled with documents that are decades old, HITS has the capability to handle your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and learn more about HITS' full array of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Herndon, VA.