Document Scanning Franklin, TN
Document Scanning in Franklin, TN. With information requirements changing seemingly every day, the need to have your crucial documents scanned and digitized has never been more important. The days of file cabinets, endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, and complex cataloguing systems are over and done with—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had a high level of liability. Employees now want to be able to access any document, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only quickened the move to a fully digital, paperless work ecosystem.
When your Franklin governmental agency, institution or business needs a trusted document scanning partner to digitize your data, join the growing number of firms in Franklin who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For over two decades, our team has been a national leader in document scanning technologies, and gives our customers both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To find out more about our wide selection of Franklin, TN document scanning solutions, talk to us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Full Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a wide array of data management solutions, including our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was made on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since we started out, and we are ready to handle scanning projects of all sizes in Franklin, TN.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our state of the art technology allows your paper documents to be transferred to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our proprietary record tracking application allows you to properly classify your files during the conversion process, and we can add metadata, index tracking, and import the files onto a hard drive, server, or your preferred document management platform.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the capability to convert maps, schematics, blueprints, and other oversized documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once digitized, they are easily viewed through any CAD platform and available to be edited both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being particularly prone to decay and fading, archiving documents or files on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is notably important. Our process provides value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are higher-quality than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must retain fetal monitoring strips for a total of 28 years after a child's birth, and they are usually intermingled with other important paperwork. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to keep up with HIPAA compliance, save space, and give doctors and nurses easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in Franklin bursting with files? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the perfect solution in DocuMiner®, our exclusive record storage removal application that divides your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Franklin business can concentrate on your core compentencies.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain sensitive, proprietary information. If this data is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the public at large, it could mean disaster for you as a Franklin business or expose personal data to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security is important, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the best in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of unnecessary documents that deals with of your Franklin, TN data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our exclusive HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval processes are engineered with complete, class-leading security protocols, and are equipped with complete tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. Additionally, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to meet National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Franklin, TN's Known Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With budget-friendly document scanning solutions, convenient customer service, and a commitment to security, it is no wonder why all kinds of Franklin businesses call HITS when they want their files to be secured and digitized for the future. Major regional hospital systems, universities, federal government offices, and Fortune 500 companies across Franklin, TN all have trusted HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data environment that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan a few schematics or a warehouse filled with documents that are decades old, HITS has the capability to handle your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and find out about HITS' full array of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Franklin, TN.