Document Scanning Memphis, TN
Document Scanning in Memphis, TN. With information requirements changing at every turn, the need to have your critical documents scanned and digitized has never been more important. The days of endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, complex cataloguing systems, and file cabinets are extinct—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now expect to be able to access any file, from any platform, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only quickened the move to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Memphis governmental agency, institution or business needs a trusted document scanning partner to digitize your information, join the growing number of companies in Memphis who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national leader in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both superior quality scanning services and a commitment to friendly service. To learn more about our complete line of Memphis, TN document scanning solutions, call us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Diverse Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a varied array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® document viewing platform, our reputation for quality was established on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to handle any size scanning project in Memphis, TN.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our industry-leading technology allows your paper documents to be converted to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our proprietary record tracking application allows you to properly classify your files throughout the conversion process, and we can add metadata, index tracking, and upload the files onto a hard drive, server, or your preferred document management platform.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the ability to convert blueprints, maps, schematics, and other wide-format documents up to 44 inches in width to any major digital format. Once scanned, they are easily viewed through any CAD application and available to be accessible both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being especially prone to decay and fading, archiving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is particularly important. Our process offers features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are higher-quality than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must retain fetal monitoring strips for a total of 28 years after the birth of a child, and they are usually intermingled with other critical documents. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to maintain HIPAA compliance, save space, and give doctors and nurses easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your Memphis company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Do you want to keep some of these files and get rid of others? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our proprietary record storage removal application that divides your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your Memphis business can focus on more important tasks.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain top-secret, proprietary information. If this data is seen by the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could mean doom for you as a Memphis business or expose personal information to identity thieves and criminals. You know that information security comes first, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the ultimate in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of unnecessary documents that takes care of your Memphis, TN data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our proprietary HITS KIT service, you can rest assured that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with extensive, class-leading security protocols, and are equipped with complete tracking applications so you can monitor the entire process yourself. Additionally, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is built to full National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data protection.
Contact Memphis, TN's Proven Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With affordable document scanning solutions, convenient customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all types of Memphis businesses call HITS when they need their data to be secured and digitized for the future. Major regional hospital systems, universities, federal government offices, and Fortune 500 companies across Memphis, TN all have trusted HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data environment that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly cuts both storage costs and document liability.
Regardless of whether you want to scan several schematics or a warehouse filled with files that are decades old, HITS has the capability to handle your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and find out about HITS' full array of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Memphis, TN.