Document Scanning Shawnee, KS
Document Scanning in Shawnee, KS. With information demands changing seemingly every day, the need to have your important documents digitized and scanned has never been more important. The era of complex cataloguing systems, file cabinets, and endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film are over and done with—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now demand to be able to access any document, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only quickened the transition to a fully digital, paperless work ecosystem.
When your Shawnee business, governmental agency, or institution needs a trusted document scanning partner to digitize your data, join the growing number of companies in Shawnee who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For more than 25 years, our team has been a national innovator in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To learn more about our diverse array of Shawnee, KS document scanning solutions, call us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Complete Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a wide array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was established on document scanning. Our team has scanned over two billion documents since we started out, and we are ready to handle scanning projects of all sizes in Shawnee, KS.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our industry-leading technology allows your paper documents to be converted to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, and more. Our custom record tracking application allows you to properly catalog your files during the conversion process, and we can insert metadata, index tracking, and upload the files onto a hard drive, server, or your preferred document management platform.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the ability to convert maps, schematics, blueprints, and other oversized documents up to 44 inches in width to any major digital format. Once processed, they are easily accessible via any CAD application and available to be edited both today and tomorrow.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being notably vulnerable to fading and decay, archiving files or documents on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is especially important. Our process adds features like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are higher-quality than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for 28 total years after a child's birth, and they are usually intermingled with other important documents. Our conversion process gives you a continuous view image that can be stored anywhere and allows your medical facility to keep up with HIPAA compliance, save space, and give doctors and nurses easily-searchable data available anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Does your Shawnee company struggle with bulging file cabinets and boxes full of paperwork? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our unique record storage removal application that divides your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We handle all of the work so your Shawnee office can concentrate on what really matters.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we understand that many of your documents contain sensitive, confidential information. If this data is exposed to the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could mean doom for you as a Shawnee business or expose personal data to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security is paramount, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the finest in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of unneeded documents that takes care of your Shawnee, KS data disposal needs so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our proprietary HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure on both ends. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with extensive, class-leading security protocols, and are equipped with complete tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. Additionally, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is built to full National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Shawnee, KS's Known Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With cost-effective document scanning solutions, friendly customer service, and a commitment to security, it's no surprise why all kinds of Shawnee businesses call HITS when they want their documents to be secured and digitized for the future. Universities, federal government offices, Fortune 500 companies, and major regional hospital systems across Shawnee, KS all have relied on HITS' technology to help them create a paperless data environment that gives their employees the power to work from anywhere, keeps critical data safe and sound, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan a handful of documents or a warehouse filled with documents from years ago, HITS has the ability to handle your document scanning requirements. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and learn more about HITS' complete array of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Shawnee, KS.