Document Scanning Alexandria, VA
Document Scanning in Alexandria, VA. With information demands changing at every turn, the need to have your important documents scanned and digitized has never been more urgent. The era of endless rows of boxes filled with paperwork or film, complex cataloguing systems, and file cabinets are gone forever—and for good reason, as those document storage methods had an elevated level of liability. Employees now demand to be able to access any document, from any device, at any time, and the work from home revolution has only accellerated the transition to a fully digital, paperless work environment.
When your Alexandria business, governmental agency, or institution needs an experienced document scanning partner to digitize your data, join the growing number of corporations in Alexandria who trust HITS to reimagine their data management. For over two decades, our team has been a national leader in document scanning technologies, and provides our customers with both premium quality scanning services and a commitment to personal service. To find out more about our complete selection of Alexandria, VA document scanning solutions, call us at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to speak with a member of our team.
A Diverse Lineup Of Document Scanning Products
While HITS offers a wide array of data management solutions, such as our STR8VIEW® management software platform, our reputation for quality was built on document scanning. Our team has scanned more than two billion documents since our founding, and we are ready to tackle any size scanning project in Alexandria, VA.
We proudly offer the following scanning services:
- Paper Scanning: our industry-leading technology allows your paper documents to be transferred to multiple file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TIFF, among others. Our proprietary record tracking program allows you to properly monitor your files throughout the conversion process, and we can add metadata, index tracking, and upload the files onto a hard drive, server, or your preferred document management platform.
- Blueprint Scanning: we have the capability to convert maps, schematics, blueprints, and other oversized documents up to 44 inches wide to any major digital format. Once scanned, they are easily viewed through any CAD platform and available to be accessible both now and into the future.
- Microfilm Scanning: with film being notably prone to decay and destruction, archiving documents or files on microfilm, microfiche, 16mm, 35mm, or aperture cards is particularly important. Our process provides value like text-searchable indexing, label confirmation, and roll-matching to create images that are better than the original.
- Monitoring Strip Scanning: hospitals and clinics must keep fetal monitoring strips for a total of 28 years after the birth of a child, and they are usually intermingled with other important documents. Our conversion process produces a continuous view image that can be saved anywhere and allows your medical facility to maintain HIPAA compliance, save space, and provide doctors and nurses with easily-searchable data accessible anywhere.
- DocuMiner®: Do you have warehouses or cabinets in Alexandria bursting with files? Are some of those files worth saving, but others no longer needed? HITS has the ideal solution in DocuMiner®, our proprietary record storage removal application that divides your documents into two groups: one to scan, and one to shred. We take care of all of the work so your Alexandria office can focus on more important tasks.
Committed to Document Security
At HITS, we know that many of your documents contain sensitive, personal information. If this data is seen by the wrong person or leaked to the general public, it could mean doom for you as a Alexandria business or expose personal data to scammers and identity thieves. You know that information security comes first, and so do we.
Our document scanning services provide you with the ultimate in data security and privacy. We offer secure, certified destruction of unnecessary documents that takes care of your Alexandria, VA data disposal requirements so you don't have to. When you send us your documents via our unique HITS KIT service, you can be sure that your data will be protected as it is 100% secure from end to end. Our scanning and retrieval systems are engineered with extensive, industry-standard security protocols, and are equipped with extensive tracking applications so you can keep tabs on the entire process yourself. Additionally, our new record storage facility (currently under construction) is constructed to full National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) standards for document security and data safety.
Contact Alexandria, VA's Proven Leaders In Document Scanning | HITS
With affordable document scanning solutions, convenient customer service, and a commitment to security, it is no wonder why all sorts of Alexandria businesses call HITS when they need their files to be secured and digitized for the future. Fortune 500 companies, major regional hospital systems, universities, and federal government offices across Alexandria, VA all have trusted HITS' technology to help them make a paperless data ecosystem that enables their employees to work from anywhere, keeps critical data secure and safe, and greatly reduces both storage costs and document liability.
No matter whether you want to scan several documents or a warehouse filled with documents that are decades old, HITS has the capability to take on your document scanning needs. Call us today at 314-837-4000 or contact us online to meet our team and find out about HITS' complete line of document scanning, data management, and paperless conversion solutions in Alexandria, VA.