Data Management Brentwood, MO. As technology changes and the need to have access to data from any device becomes less a need and more a requirement, firms of all sizes in Brentwood, MO are making themselves aware of the need for a dedicated data management partner. Whether keeping proprietary data secure for years to come, preserving paper documents for future access, or cutting document storage costs while limiting liabilty, proper data management can make the difference between your Brentwood company being ready for the future and being stuck in the past.
HITS has been a leader in data management in Brentwood, MO for more than 25 years. We have earned a reputation for using cutting-edge technology to improve your data and guarantee that proprietary data stays private. Our cloud-based data management platforms are the prime solution for any size Brentwood company to give their employees the freedom to access needed information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Fortune 500 companies and small businesses alike in Brentwood, MO trust HITS to help meet their data management needs for a reason. We provide affordable, proven solutions with a level of personal service that is unmet. If you are thinking about reimagining your data management, call us today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online to learn more about what HITS can do for your Brentwood, MO business.
What Is Data Management?
Data management is the practice of generating, storing, organizing, maintaining, and utilizing data in a way that benefits their internal processes. It utilizes technologies and policies to ensure the accuracy, completeness, security, and accessibility of data throughout its lifecycle. The intention of data management is to turn data into useful information that can support decision-making and drive business outcomes, as well as to enhance workflow efficiency.
7 Ways You Can Improve Your Data Management
The following are seven things you can do to make your Brentwood, MO's company's data management more efficient:
- Define data governance policies — Set up direct procedures for how data is acquired and stored, including who what specific roles specific people have and what types of data you need to hold onto.
- Choose the right data management system — Acquire data management technologies that include workflow automation, storage, and analysis. This can help ensure that data is up-to-date. Digital, cloud-based, and hybrid data management systems also save time and money and reduce the risk of errors by making information easier to retrieve.
- Organize and standardize data — Make sure data is organized and formatted consistently so that it can be utilized with ease.
- Improve data quality — Apply processes to monitor data quality, including data validation and error-checking. Regularly monitoring data can ensure it's not corrupted or inaccurate.
- Promote data literacy — Persuade employees to become more data literate, so they understand how to use data effectively to make informed decisions. Provide training to help employees understand data management concepts and technologies.
- Establish data security measures — Reduce your liability. This may include implementing security measures such as firewalls, encryption, and access controls.
- Don't stay satisfied with your data management procedures — The world of IT and technology is always changing. Regularly assess your data management processes and procedures to identify areas for improvement.
At HITS, we have over two and a half decades of experience helping Brentwood, MO organizations of all sizes, in a variety of fields, create successful data management procedures.
The Importance Of Data Management For Your Brentwood, MO Organization
Recent events have only made apparent the need for Brentwood companies of all sizes to put into place a comprehensive data management plan that emphasizes adaptability, security, and accessibility. More Brentwood, MO workers are expecting that the ability to work from home will not only be encouraged but also built upon in the near future. This means that they must be able to access any document from any device, even if their network is not as secure as the network at your main facility.
Technology's unstoppable progression, and how your firm plans to adapt to changes in technology, is also important when planning a data management strategy. Software platforms that were industry-leading even two or three years ago can become obsolete and abandoned practically overnight. The growing use of cloud-based systems presents its own concerns: should our Brentwood, MO company create our own digital ecosystem, or should we use off-the-shelf technology and expect that it stays supported for as long as we need it? Also, when migrating between platforms, the ability to maintain the quality of historical data and guarantee full integration must also be emphasized.
Good data management must also emphasize security and document liability. Physical documents deteriorate over time, which means that important historical data--or patient information, like fetal monitoring strips, that must be retained to meet best practices--must be properly digitized so that they can be accessed without loss of quality. Keeping old physical data also brings up liability issues, as you never know if water or fire damage can destroy files in storage. Acting now to digitize and preserve this data reduces both future liability and storage costs, allowing your Brentwood, MO business to focus on your core competencies.
Choose A Trusted Brentwood, MO Data Management Partner
For more than 25 years, HITS has given Brentwood, MO companies of all sizes a complete array of data management solutions. From our beginnings as a document scanning company, we have expanded to offer data migration, cloud storage, and remote work solutions made for any size business in Brentwood, MO.
The team at HITS has dedicated itself over the years to always being on the cutting edge of data management technology. Our patent-pending DocuMiner® application lets you decide what data you need, and what you don't. We analyze what you want to keep in real-time, scan it, and archive it for future reference either in our proven STR8VIEW® application or your existing document management platform.
When in the market for a system to provide a seamless transition from the main office in Brentwood to the home office, consider HITS' Paperless To Go service. Our process ensures that data is made accessible from any computer, so your team can be free to work from anywhere, with no need to worry about security.
HITS also offers a full complement of other data management services, like plain-paper scanning, large-format scanning perfect for preserving documents such as blueprints, and secure data destruction. We also furnish what other Brentwood, MO data management firms cannot--personalized service that recognizes your needs and offers the best data management solutions for your unique circumstances.
Other services we offer in Brentwood, MO include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
HITS has worked with governments, corporations, and hospitals of all sizes in Brentwood, MO and is eager to help you rethink the way you look at your data management. Call us today at 888-455-4484, or contact us online to speak with a member of our staff and learn more about how HITS can help you meet your data management goals.