Data Management Atlanta, GA. As technology changes and the need to access data from any device becomes less a need and more a requirement, firms regardless of size in Atlanta, GA are recognizing the need for a trusted data management contractor. Whether keeping proprietary data secure for years to come, preserving paper documents for future access, or cutting document storage costs while limiting liabilty, strong data management can make the difference between your Atlanta company being future-ready and being caught out when change occurs.
HITS has been a pace-setter in data management in Atlanta, GA for almost 30 years. We have gained a reputation for using the latest technology to convert your data and guarantee that proprietary data stays secure. Our cloud-based data management systems are the ideal solution for any size Atlanta company to allow their employees to access pertinent information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Fortune 500 companies and small businesses alike in Atlanta, GA partner with HITS to help realize their data management needs for a reason. We provide budget-friendly, trusted solutions with a level of personal service that is unequaled. If you are looking to reimagine your data management, call us today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online to hear more about what HITS can do for your Atlanta, GA company.
What Is Data Management?
Data management is the practice of generating, storing, organizing, maintaining, and utilizing data in an effective and efficient manner. It involves the use of technologies and procedures to ensure the accuracy, completeness, security, and accessibility of data throughout its lifecycle. The aim of data management is to allow data to aid in decision-making and make your business more productive and efficient, as well as to enhance workflow efficiency.
7 Ways You Can Make Your Data Management More Efficient
Below are seven things you can do to make your Atlanta, GA's company's data management more efficient:
- Create data governance policies — Set up direct procedures for managing data, including who is responsible for generating or collecting the data and what types of data need to be retained.
- Choose the right data management system — Acquire data management technologies that include workflow automation, storage, and analysis. This can help ensure that data is reliable. Different data management platforms also save time and money and reduce difficulty in accessing documents by making information easier to find.
- Organize and standardize data — Make sure data is organized and consistently in the same format so that it can be utilized with ease.
- Improve data quality — Apply processes to ensure data does not degrade or become compromised, including data validation and error-checking. Regularly evaluating and cleansing data can ensure it's not corrupted or inaccurate.
- Foster data literacy — Encourage employees to become more data literate, so they understand how to use data effectively to make informed decisions. Offers training to help employees understand the purpose of data management.
- Establish data security protocols — Protect sensitive data from people who should not have access to it. This may include implementing security measures such as firewalls, encryption, and access controls.
- Continuously evaluate and improve — The modern business world is constantly changing. Regularly review your data management processes and procedures to identify areas for improvement.
At HITS, we have almost 30 years of experience helping Atlanta, GA companies of all sizes, in a variety of fields, create successful data management procedures.
The Importance Of Data Management For Your Atlanta, GA Organization
The past years have only underlined the need for Atlanta firms of all sizes to implement a robust data management plan that takes into account accessability, adaptability, and security. More Atlanta, GA employees are assuming that the ability to work from home will not only be encouraged but also expanded in the near future. This means that they must be able to access any piece of information from any device, even if their home internet's privacy is not as secure as the network at your main building.
The constant progression of technology, and how your company plans to adapt to these changes, is also critical when devising a data management strategy. Software platforms that were industry-leading even two or three years ago can become obsolete and abandoned practically overnight. The emerging use of cloud-based technologies brings along with it its own issues: should our Atlanta, GA company create our own digital ecosystem, or should we use third-party technology and pray that it stays supported throughout its lifecycle? Also, when changing software platforms, the ability to maintain the quality of historical data and insure full integration must also be critical.
Good data management must also emphasize security and document liability. Physical documents deteriorate over time, which means that critical historical data--or patient information, like fetal monitoring strips, that must be retained to meet industry standards--need to be suitably digitized so that they can be accessed without loss of quality. Storing old physical data also opens up liability concerns, as you never know if fire or water damage can ransack files in storage. Acting quickly to digitize and preserve archived data reduces both future liability and storage costs, allowing your Atlanta, GA business to focus on your core competencies.
Choose A Trusted Atlanta, GA Data Management Partner
For more than 25 years, HITS has offered Atlanta, GA companies both large and small a wide selection of data management solutions. From our beginnings as a document scanning company, we have grown to offer cloud storage, remote work, and data migration solutions made for any size business in Atlanta, GA.
The team at HITS has dedicated ourselves through the years to always being ahead of the curve in data management technology. Our patent-pending DocuMiner® application lets you determine what data you need, and what you don't. We analyze what you want to keep in real-time, scan it, and archive it for future reference either in our proven STR8VIEW® application or your current document management platform.
When in the market for a system to provide a seamless transition from the main office in Atlanta to the home office, pick HITS' Paperless To Go service. Our software guarantees that data is made available from any device, so your staff can be free to work from anywhere, with no need to worry about security.
HITS also offers a full scope of other data management services, like plain-paper scanning, large-format scanning perfect for archiving documents such as blueprints, and secure data destruction. We also offer what other Atlanta, GA data management firms cannot--personalized service that listens to your needs and offers the right data management services for your unique circumstances.
Other services we offer in Atlanta, GA include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
HITS has partnered with hospitals, governments, and corporations of all sizes in Atlanta, GA and is here to help you rethink the way you look at your data management. Call us today at 888-455-4484, or contact us online to speak with a member of our staff and learn more about how HITS can help you meet your data management goals.