Data Management Chicago, IL. As technology evolves and the need to view and edit data at any time becomes less a need and more a necessity, firms of all sizes in Chicago, IL are becoming cognizant of the need for a dedicated data management partner. Whether scanning paper documents for future access, reducing document liability, or ensuring that sensitive information will remain secure for years to come, proper data management can potentially be the difference between your Chicago company being prepared for what comes next and being left behind.
HITS has been a pace-setter in data management in Chicago, IL for almost three decades. We have earned a reputation for using innovative technology to convert your data and ensure that proprietary data stays secure. Our cloud-based data management systems are the ideal solution for any size Chicago business to allow their employees to access necessary information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Fortune 500 companies and small businesses alike in Chicago, IL partner with HITS to help meet their data management needs for a reason. We provide affordable, proven solutions with a level of personal service that is unequaled. If you are thinking about reimagining your data management, call us today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online to learn more about what HITS can do for your Chicago, IL business.
What Is Data Management?
Data management is the practice of generating, storing, organizing, maintaining, and utilizing data in an effective and efficient manner. It utilizes different digital systems and procedures to ensure the accuracy, completeness, security, and accessibility of data throughout its lifecycle. The intention of data management is to turn data into useful information that can prop up decision-making and make your business more productive and efficient, as well as to enhance workflow efficiency.
7 Steps to Make Your Data Management More Efficient
Here are seven measures you can take to make your Chicago, IL's company's data management more efficient:
- Clarify your data governance policies — Establish clear procedures for managing data, including who is responsible for generating or collecting the data and what types of data need to be retained.
- Apply data management technologies — Acquire data management technologies that can automate data collection, storage, and analysis. This will guarantee that data is accurate. Digital, cloud-based, and hybrid data management systems also save time and money and reduce difficulty in accessing documents by making information easier to find.
- Organize and standardize data — Make sure data is organized and formatted consistently so that it can be easily analyzed and compared.
- Improve data quality — Implement processes to monitor data quality, including data validation and checking for mistakes. Regularly monitoring data can help reduce the risk of errors and improve the accuracy of your data.
- Promote data literacy — Urge employees to improve their data literacy, so they understand how to use data effectively to make informed choices. Provide training to help employees understand data management concepts and technologies.
- Establish data security protocols — Protect sensitive data from unauthorized access and ensure that data is properly secured. This may include implementing security measures such as firewalls, encryption, and access controls.
- Don't stay satisfied with your data management procedures — The modern business world is constantly changing. Regularly review your data management processes and procedures to identify areas for improvement.
At HITS, we have over 25 years of experience helping Chicago, IL businesses of all sizes, in a wide range fields, maintain effective data management procedures.
The Importance Of Data Management For Your Chicago, IL Organization
Recent events have only made apparent the need for Chicago firms of all sizes to implement a comprehensive data management plan that considers adaptability, security, and accessibility. More Chicago, IL employees are assuming that the ability to work from home will not only be permitted but also built upon in the coming years. This means that they must be able to access any piece of information from any device, even if their home internet's privacy is not as secure as the system at your main building.
Technology's unstoppable progression, and how your firm plans to adapt to these changes, is also important when devising a data management strategy. Software platforms that were cutting-edge even two or three years ago can become obsolete and abandoned in just months. The growing use of cloud-based systems presents its own questions: should our Chicago, IL company build our own digital ecosystem, or should we use off-the-shelf technology and pray that it stays supported throughout its lifecycle? Also, when changing software platforms, the ability to maintain the quality of historical data and insure full compatibility must also be emphasized.
Good data management must also emphasize security and document liability. Physical documents deteriorate over time, which means that important historical data--or patient information, such as fetal monitoring strips, that must be retained to meet best practices--need to be properly digitized to ensure continued access without loss of quality. Keeping old physical data also presents liability issues, as one cannot predict if fire or water damage can ransack files in storage. Acting urgently to preserve and digitize historical data reduces both future liability and storage costs, permitting your Chicago, IL business to focus on your core competencies.
Choose A Trusted Chicago, IL Data Management Partner
For more than 25 years, HITS has offered Chicago, IL businesses large and small alike a complete array of data management solutions. Starting as a document scanning company, we have expanded to offer cloud storage, remote work, and data migration solutions made for any size company in Chicago, IL.
The staff at HITS has dedicated ourselves throughout company history to always being on the cutting edge of data management technology. Our patent-pending DocuMiner® application lets you determine what data you need, and what you don't. We analyze what you want to keep in real-time, scan it, and preserve it for future reference either in our proven STR8VIEW® application or your existing document management platform.
When looking for a system to provide a easy transition from the main office in Chicago to the home office, consider HITS' Paperless To Go service. Our software ensures that data is made accessible from any computer, so your team can be free to work from wherever they please, with no security concerns.
HITS also offers a full complement of other data management services, like plain-paper scanning, large-format scanning perfect for preserving documents such as blueprints, and secure data destruction. We also furnish what other Chicago, IL data management firms cannot--personalized service that hears your needs and proposes the best data management products for your particular situation.
Other services we offer in Chicago, IL include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
HITS has collaborated with corporations, hospitals, and governments of all sizes in Chicago, IL and is ready to help you rethink how you look at your data management. Call us today at 888-455-4484, or contact us online to speak with a member of our staff and learn more about how HITS can help you meet your data management goals.