Data Management Silver Spring, MD. As technology improves and the need to view and edit data anywhere becomes less a goal and more a necessity, firms regardless of size in Silver Spring, MD are recognizing the need for a trusted data management partner. Whether scanning paper documents for future access, reducing document liability, or ensuring that sensitive information will remain secure for years to come, strong data management can be the difference between your Silver Spring company being future-ready and being stuck in the past.
HITS has been a leader in data management in Silver Spring, MD for over 25 years. We have earned a reputation for using innovative technology to optimize your data and ensure that proprietary data stays private. Our cloud-based data management platforms are the ideal solution for any size Silver Spring firm to allow their employees to access pertinent information from any device at any time.
Fortune 500 companies and small businesses alike in Silver Spring, MD partner with HITS to help realize their data management goals for a reason. We provide affordable, trusted solutions with a level of personal service that is unmet. If you are looking to reimagine your data management, call us today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online to find out more about what HITS can do for your Silver Spring, MD organization.
What Is Data Management?
Data management is how firms acquire, generate, store, and utilize data in an effective and efficient manner. It utilizes different digital systems and policies to ensure the accuracy, completeness, security, and accessibility of data throughout its lifecycle. The objective of data management is to allow data to support decision-making and make your business more productive and efficient, as well as to boost workflow efficiency.
7 Steps to Make Your Data Management More Efficient
The following are seven steps you can take to improve your Silver Spring, MD organization's data management:
- Clarify your data governance policies — Set up direct policies for how data is acquired and stored, including who is responsible for generating or collecting the data and what types of data you need to hold onto.
- Choose the right data management system — Acquire data management technologies that include workflow automation, storage, and analysis. This can help ensure that data is accurate. Digital, cloud-based, and hybrid data management systems also make you more time- and cost-efficient and reduce the risk of errors by making information easier to locate.
- Organize and standardize data — Make sure data is organized and consistently in the same format so that your employees will be able to manage and utilize the data easily.
- Improve data quality — Implement processes to ensure data does not degrade or become compromised, including data validation and checking for mistakes. Regularly reviewing and cleansing data can help reduce the risk of errors and improve the accuracy of your data.
- Promote data literacy — Encourage employees to become more data literate, so they understand how the data can help them. Provide resources to help employees understand the purpose of more organized data.
- Establish data security protocols — Protect sensitive data from unauthorized access and ensure that data is properly secured. This may include implementing security measures such as firewalls, encryption, and access controls.
- Continuously evaluate and improve — The modern business world is continuously changing. Regularly assess your data management processes and procedures to identify how you can improve.
At HITS, we have almost 30 years of experience helping Silver Spring, MD firms of all sizes, in a variety of fields, maintain successful data management procedures.
The Importance Of Data Management For Your Silver Spring, MD Organization
The last few years have only made apparent the need for Silver Spring firms of all sizes to put into place a complete data management plan that takes into account accessability, adaptability, and security. More Silver Spring, MD workers are assuming that remote work will not only be permitted but also built upon in the coming years. This means that they must be able to access any piece of information from any device, even if they are not on a network as secure as the system at your main building.
The inexorable march of progress, and how your company plans to adapt to new technology, is also crucial when planning a data management strategy. Software platforms that were cutting-edge even two or three years ago can become outdated and abandoned practically overnight. The growing use of cloud-based technologies brings along with it its own issues: should our Silver Spring, MD firm build our own digital ecosystem, or should we use third-party technology and hope that it stays supported for the near future? Also, when migrating between platforms, the ability to maintain the quality of historical data and guarantee full compatibility must also be critical.
Good data management must also take into account security and document liability. Physical documents deteriorate over time, which means that critical historical data--or patient information, like fetal monitoring strips, that must be kept to meet industry standards--must be properly digitized so that they can be accessed without loss of quality. Keeping old physical data also presents liability concerns, as you never know if water or fire damage can destroy files in storage. Acting urgently to digitize and preserve historical data reduces both future liability and storage costs, permitting your Silver Spring, MD organization to focus on your core competencies.
Choose A Trusted Silver Spring, MD Data Management Partner
For more than 25 years, HITS has offered Silver Spring, MD businesses both large and small a wide selection of data management solutions. From our beginnings as a document scanning company, we have grown to offer remote work, data migration, and cloud storage solutions built for any size organization in Silver Spring, MD.
The team at HITS has dedicated itself over the years to always being on the cutting edge of data management technology. Our patent-pending DocuMiner® application lets you decide what data you need, and what you don't. We analyze what you want to keep in real-time, scan it, and preserve it for future reference either in our proven STR8VIEW® application or an existing document management platform.
When looking for a system to enable a easy transition from the main office in Silver Spring to the home office, consider HITS' Paperless To Go service. Our software makes sure that data is made accessible from any computer, so your employees can be free to work from wherever they please, with no security concerns.
HITS also offers a full complement of other data management services, like plain-paper scanning, large-format scanning perfect for digitizing documents such as blueprints, and secure data destruction. We also furnish what other Silver Spring, MD data management firms do not--personalized service that listens to your needs and suggests the best data management solutions for your unique situation.
Other services we offer in Silver Spring, MD include:
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Digital Transformation
- Scanning Services
- Document Management
- Data Migration
- Shredding Services
HITS has worked with governments, corporations, and hospitals of all sizes in Silver Spring, MD and is eager to help you rethink how you look at your data management. Call us today at 888-455-4484, or contact us online to speak with a member of our staff and learn more about how HITS can help you meet your data management goals.