Data Management Fairfax, VA. As technology changes and the need to access data at any time becomes less a priority and more a necessity, firms large and small in Fairfax, VA are becoming cognizant of the need for a committed data management partner. Whether limiting document liability, securing sensitive information, or future-proofing paper documents with advanced scanning technology, strong data management can potentially be the difference between your Fairfax company being ready for the future and being caught out when change occurs.
HITS has been a market leader in data management in Fairfax, VA for almost 30 years. We have gained a reputation for using cutting-edge technology to improve your data and guarantee that top-secret data stays secure. Our cloud-based data management tools are the prime solution for any size Fairfax firm to give their employees the freedom to access necessary information from any device at any time.
Fortune 500 companies and small businesses alike in Fairfax, VA trust HITS to help realize their data management requirements for a reason. We provide cost-effective, trusted solutions with a level of personal service that is unequaled. If you are thinking about reimagining your data management, call us today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online to find out more about what HITS can do for your Fairfax, VA business.
What Is Data Management?
Data management is the process of generating, storing, organizing, maintaining, and utilizing data in a way that benefits their internal processes. It utilizes technologies and procedures to ensure the accuracy, completeness, security, and accessibility of data throughout its lifecycle. The aim of data management is to allow data to aid in decision-making and drive business outcomes, as well as to boost workflow efficiency.
7 Ways You Can Improve Your Data Management
Below are seven things you can do to make your Fairfax, VA's company's data management more efficient:
- Clarify your data governance policies — Establish clear procedures for how data is acquired and stored, including who what specific roles specific people have and what types of data you need to hold onto.
- Implement data management technologies — Invest in data management technologies that can automate data collection, storage, and analysis. This can help ensure that data is reliable. Different data management systems also save time and money and reduce difficulty in accessing documents by making information easier to find.
- Organize and standardize data — Make sure data is organized and consistently in the same format so that it can be easily analyzed and compared.
- Improve data quality — Apply processes to ensure data does not degrade or become compromised, including data validation and error-checking. Regularly monitoring data can ensure it's not corrupted or inaccurate.
- Cultivate data literacy — Persuade employees to become more data literate, so they understand how the data can help them. Provide resources to help employees understand the purpose of more organized data.
- Establish data security protocols — Protect sensitive data from unauthorized access and ensure that data is properly secured. This may include implementing security measures such as firewalls, encryption, and access controls.
- Don't stay satisfied with your data management procedures — The modern business world is constantly changing. Regularly evaluate your data management processes and procedures to identify areas for improvement.
At HITS, we have almost 30 years of experience helping Fairfax, VA organizations of all sizes, in a wide range fields, create effective data management procedures.
The Importance Of Data Management For Your Fairfax, VA Organization
The last few years have only underlined the need for Fairfax firms of all sizes to build a robust data management plan that considers security, accessibility, and adaptability. More Fairfax, VA workers are expecting that remote work will not only be encouraged but also built upon in the coming years. This means that they must be able to access any data from any device, even if they are not on a network as secure as the standards at your main facility.
Technology's unstoppable progression, and how your company plans to adapt to new technology, is also critical when devising a data management strategy. Software platforms that were state-of-the-art even two or three years ago can become obsolete and unsupported practically overnight. The growing use of cloud-based systems presents its own concerns: should our Fairfax, VA firm create our own digital ecosystem, or should we use third-party technology and hope that it stays supported for as long as we need it? Also, when migrating between platforms, the ability to maintain the quality of historical data and guarantee full portability must also be critical.
Good data management must also be aware of security and document liability. Physical documents deteriorate over time, which means that critical historical data--or patient information, such as fetal monitoring strips, that must be kept to meet best practices--must be suitably digitized to ensure continued access without loss of quality. Keeping old physical data also brings up liability issues, as one cannot predict if water or fire damage can ravage files in storage. Acting now to digitize and preserve historical data reduces both future liability and storage costs, allowing your Fairfax, VA business to focus on your core competencies.
Choose A Proven Fairfax, VA Data Management Partner
For more than 25 years, HITS has given Fairfax, VA companies of all sizes a complete array of data management solutions. From our beginnings as a document scanning company, we have expanded to offer remote work, data migration, and cloud storage solutions built for any size organization in Fairfax, VA.
The team at HITS has dedicated ourselves over the years to always being on the cutting edge of data management technology. Our patent-pending DocuMiner® application lets you decide what data you need, and what you don't. We analyze what you want to keep in real-time, scan it, and save it for future reference either in our proven STR8VIEW® application or an existing document management platform.
When searching for a system to provide a seamless transition from the main office in Fairfax to the home office, choose HITS' Paperless To Go service. Our process ensures that data is made available from any device, so your team can be free to work from wherever they please, with no security concerns.
HITS also offers a full complement of other data management services, like plain-paper scanning, large-format scanning perfect for archiving documents such as blueprints, and secure data destruction. We also offer what other Fairfax, VA data management firms cannot--personalized service that hears your needs and proposes the right data management products for your particular situation.
Other services we offer in Fairfax, VA include:
HITS has partnered with governments, corporations, and hospitals of all sizes in Fairfax, VA and is ready to help you rethink how you look at your data management. Call us today at 888-455-4484, or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and learn more about how HITS can help you meet your data management goals.