Data Management Falls Church, VA. As technology changes and the need to have access to data anywhere becomes less a goal and more a requirement, firms of all sizes in Falls Church, VA are becoming cognizant of the need for a dedicated data management firm. Whether keeping proprietary data secure for years to come, preserving paper documents for future access, or cutting document storage costs while limiting liabilty, proper data management can make the difference between your Falls Church company being ready for the future and being stuck in the past.
HITS has been a leader in data management in Falls Church, VA for almost 30 years. We have earned a reputation for using the latest technology to optimize your data and guarantee that proprietary data stays secure. Our cloud-based data management systems are the best solution for any size Falls Church company to allow their employees to access necessary information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Fortune 500 companies and small businesses alike in Falls Church, VA trust HITS to help reach their data management needs for a reason. We provide cost-effective, proven solutions with a level of personal service that is unequaled. If you are wanting to reimagine your data management, call us today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online to hear more about what HITS can do for your Falls Church, VA company.
What Is Data Management?
Data management is how organizations acquire, generate, store, and utilize data in a way that benefits their internal operations. It involves the use of technologies and procedures to ensure the accuracy, completeness, security, and accessibility of data throughout its lifecycle. The aim of data management is to allow data to prop up decision-making and make your business more productive and efficient, as well as to increase workflow efficiency.
7 Ways You Can Make Your Data Management More Efficient
Below are seven things you can do to make your Falls Church, VA's company's data management more efficient:
- Clarify your data governance policies — Establish clear policies for how data is acquired and stored, including who what specific roles specific people have and what types of data you need to hold onto.
- Choose the right data management system — Acquire data management technologies that can automate data collection, storage, and analysis. This can help ensure that data is accurate. Digital, cloud-based, and hybrid data management systems also save time and money and reduce the risk of errors by making information easier to locate.
- Organize and standardize data — Make sure data is organized and formatted consistently so that your internal processes can run smoothly.
- Improve data quality — Apply processes to ensure data does not degrade or become compromised, including data validation and checking for mistakes. Regularly reviewing and cleansing data can help reduce the risk of errors and improve the accuracy of your data.
- Promote data literacy — Persuade employees to become more data literate, so they understand how to use data effectively to make informed choices. Provide training to help employees understand the purpose of more organized data.
- Establish data security measures — Protect sensitive data from people who should not have access to it. This may include implementing security measures such as firewalls, encryption, and access controls.
- Don't stay satisfied with your data management procedures — The world of IT and technology is always changing. Regularly review your data management processes and procedures to identify how you can improve.
At HITS, we have more than 25 years of experience helping Falls Church, VA businesses of all sizes, in numerous fields, maintain successful data management systems.
The Importance Of Data Management For Your Falls Church, VA Organization
The last few years have only made apparent the need for Falls Church companies of all sizes to put into place a complete data management plan that considers accessability, adaptability, and security. More Falls Church, VA workers are expecting that remote work will not only be allowed but also expanded in the next few years. This means that they must be able to access any data from any device, even if they are not on a network as secure as the network at your main facility.
The constant progression of technology, and how your company plans to adapt to changes in technology, is also critical when planning a data management strategy. Software platforms that were cutting-edge even two or three years ago can become obsolete and unsupported in just months. The emerging use of cloud-based technologies brings along with it its own questions: should our Falls Church, VA company build our own digital ecosystem, or should we use third-party technology and expect that it stays supported throughout its lifecycle? Also, when migrating between platforms, the ability to maintain the quality of historical data and insure full integration must also be emphasized.
Good data management must also take into account security and document liability. Physical documents deteriorate over time, which means that important historical data--or patient information, such as fetal monitoring strips, that must be kept to meet best practices--need to be properly digitized so that they can be accessed without loss of quality. Keeping old physical data also brings up liability concerns, as it is impossible to predict if fire or water damage can ransack files in storage. Acting quickly to preserve and digitize historical data reduces both future liability and storage costs, letting your Falls Church, VA business to focus on your core competencies.
Choose A Proven Falls Church, VA Data Management Partner
For more than 25 years, HITS has provided Falls Church, VA companies both large and small a full complement of data management solutions. From our beginnings as a document scanning company, we have expanded to offer data migration, cloud storage, and remote work solutions suitable for any size organization in Falls Church, VA.
The staff at HITS has dedicated itself over the years to always being ahead of the curve in data management technology. Our patent-pending DocuMiner® application lets you determine what data you need, and what you don't. We analyze what you want to keep in real-time, scan it, and preserve it for future reference either in our proven STR8VIEW® application or your existing document management platform.
When in the market for a system to provide a easy transition from the main office in Falls Church to the home office, pick HITS' Paperless To Go service. Our software ensures that data is made viewable from any device, so your employees can be free to work from anywhere, with no need to worry about security.
HITS also offers a full array of other data management services, like plain-paper scanning, large-format scanning perfect for preserving documents such as blueprints, and secure data destruction. We also provide what other Falls Church, VA data management firms do not--personalized service that recognizes your needs and proposes the best data management solutions for your particular situation.
Other services we offer in Falls Church, VA include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
HITS has worked with corporations, hospitals, and governments of all sizes in Falls Church, VA and is here to help you rethink how you look at your data management. Call us today at 888-455-4484, or contact us online to speak with a member of our staff and learn more about how HITS can help you meet your data management goals.