Data Management Los Angeles, CA. As technology evolves and the need to view and edit data anywhere becomes less a priority and more a necessity, firms of all sizes in Los Angeles, CA are making themselves aware of the need for a dedicated data management partner. Whether keeping proprietary data secure for years to come, preserving paper documents for future access, or cutting document storage costs while limiting liabilty, competent data management can be the difference between your Los Angeles company being prepared for what comes next and being stuck in the past.
HITS has been a market leader in data management in Los Angeles, CA for over 25 years. We have earned a reputation for using cutting-edge technology to improve your data and guarantee that top-secret data stays private. Our cloud-based data management tools are the ideal solution for any size Los Angeles business to permit their workers to access pertinent information anytime, anywhere.
Fortune 500 companies and small businesses alike in Los Angeles, CA work with HITS to help meet their data management requirements for a reason. We provide budget-friendly, trusted solutions with a level of personal service that is unmet. If you are thinking about reimagining your data management, call us today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online to find out more about what HITS can do for your Los Angeles, CA organization.
What Is Data Management?
Data management is how firms acquire, generate, store, and utilize data in an effective and efficient manner. It utilizes technologies and procedures to ensure the accuracy, completeness, security, and accessibility of data throughout its lifecycle. The intention of data management is to turn data into useful information that can support decision-making and make your business more productive and efficient, as well as to increase workflow efficiency.
7 Steps to Make Your Data Management More Efficient
The following are seven things you can do to improve your Los Angeles, CA organization's data management:
- Clarify your data governance policies — Establish clear policies for how data is acquired and stored, including who what specific roles specific people have and what types of data need to be retained.
- Choose the right data management system — Invest in data management technologies that include workflow automation, storage, and analysis. This can help ensure that data is up-to-date. Different data management systems also save time and money and reduce the risk of errors by making information easier to locate.
- Organize and standardize data — Make sure data is organized and consistently in the same format so that your employees will be able to manage and utilize the data easily.
- Improve data quality — Implement processes to ensure data does not degrade or become compromised, including data validation and error-checking. Regularly monitoring data can help reduce the risk of errors and improve the accuracy of your data.
- Promote data literacy — Encourage employees to become more data literate, so they understand how to use data effectively to make informed choices. Offers training to help employees understand the purpose of more organized data.
- Establish data security measures — Protect sensitive data from unauthorized access and ensure that data is properly secured. This may include implementing security measures such as firewalls, encryption, and access controls.
- Don't stay satisfied with your data management procedures — The world of IT and technology is always changing. Regularly assess your data management processes and procedures to identify areas for improvement.
At HITS, we have almost 30 years of experience helping Los Angeles, CA firms of all sizes, in a variety of industries, maintain successful data management procedures.
The Importance Of Data Management For Your Los Angeles, CA Organization
Recent events have only made apparent the need for Los Angeles firms of all sizes to put into place a comprehensive data management plan that considers accessability, adaptability, and security. More Los Angeles, CA employees are assuming that remote work will not only be allowed but also expanded in the next few years. This means that they will need to access any document from any device, even if their home internet's privacy is not as secure as the system at your main facility.
Technology's unstoppable progression, and how your business plans to adapt to these changes, is also key when making a data management strategy. Software platforms that were industry-leading even two or three years ago can become outdated and abandoned before you know it. The emerging use of cloud-based systems brings along with it its own concerns: should our Los Angeles, CA company build our own digital ecosystem, or should we use third-party technology and pray that it stays supported for the near future? Also, when moving between software formats, the ability to maintain the quality of historical data and guarantee full compatibility must also be emphasized.
Good data management must also emphasize security and document liability. Physical documents deteriorate over time, which means that critical historical data--or patient information, like fetal monitoring strips, that must be retained to meet industry standards--need to be properly digitized in order to allow access without loss of quality. Keeping old physical data also brings up liability concerns, as you never know if water or fire damage can ransack files in storage. Acting now to digitize and preserve archived data reduces both future liability and storage costs, letting your Los Angeles, CA organization to focus on your core competencies.
Choose A Trusted Los Angeles, CA Data Management Partner
For more than 25 years, HITS has offered Los Angeles, CA companies of all sizes a full complement of data management solutions. Starting as a document scanning company, we have expanded to offer data migration, cloud storage, and remote work solutions built for any size organization in Los Angeles, CA.
The staff at HITS has dedicated itself through the years to always being the leaders in data management technology. Our patent-pending DocuMiner® application lets you determine what data you need, and what you don't. We analyze what you want to keep in real-time, scan it, and preserve it for future use either in our proven STR8VIEW® application or an existing document management platform.
When looking for a system to provide a smooth transition from the main office in Los Angeles to the home office, choose HITS' Paperless To Go service. Our process makes sure that data is made viewable from any device, so your team can be free to work from anywhere they want, with no need to worry about security.
HITS also offers a full scope of other data management services, like plain-paper scanning, large-format scanning perfect for digitizing documents such as blueprints, and secure data destruction. We also provide what other Los Angeles, CA data management firms do not--personalized service that hears your needs and proposes the best data management products for your unique circumstances.
Other services we offer in Los Angeles, CA include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
HITS has partnered with hospitals, governments, and corporations of all sizes in Los Angeles, CA and is ready to help you rethink how you look at your data management. Call us today at 888-455-4484, or contact us online to speak with a member of our crew and learn more about how HITS can help you meet your data management goals.