Data Management Langley, VA. As technology improves and the need to view and edit data anywhere becomes less a need and more a mandate, firms regardless of size in Langley, VA are recognizing the need for a dedicated data management contractor. Whether keeping proprietary data secure for years to come, preserving paper documents for future access, or cutting document storage costs while limiting liabilty, strong data management can make the difference between your Langley company being prepared for what comes next and being caught out when change occurs.
HITS has been a market leader in data management in Langley, VA for almost 30 years. We have gained a reputation for using cutting-edge technology to optimize your data and guarantee that top-secret data stays private. Our cloud-based data management systems are the prime solution for any size Langley firm to allow their employees to access necessary information from any device at any time.
Fortune 500 companies and small businesses alike in Langley, VA trust HITS to help realize their data management requirements for a reason. We provide budget-friendly, proven solutions with a level of personal service that is unequaled. If you are thinking about reimagining your data management, call us today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online to learn more about what HITS can do for your Langley, VA organization.
What Is Data Management?
Data management is the practice of generating, storing, organizing, maintaining, and utilizing data in an effective and efficient manner. It involves the use of different digital systems and procedures to ensure data is properly protected and easily accessed throughout its lifecycle. The aim of data management is to allow data to aid in decision-making and drive business outcomes, as well as to increase workflow efficiency.
7 Steps to Make Your Data Management More Efficient
Below are seven things you can do to improve your Langley, VA organization's data management:
- Create data governance policies — Establish clear policies for how data is acquired and stored, including who what specific roles specific people have and what types of data you need to hold onto.
- Choose the right data management system — Invest in data management technologies that can automate data collection, storage, and analysis. This will guarantee that data is up-to-date. Different data management platforms also make you more time- and cost-efficient and reduce the risk of errors by making information easier to find.
- Organize and standardize data — Make sure data is organized and formatted consistently so that your employees will be able to manage and utilize the data easily.
- Improve data quality — Apply processes to ensure data does not degrade or become compromised, including data validation and checking for mistakes. Regularly evaluating and cleansing data can help reduce the risk of errors and improve the accuracy of your data.
- Encourage data literacy — Encourage employees to become more data literate, so they understand how to use data effectively to make informed decisions. Offers resources to help employees understand the purpose of more organized data.
- Establish data security measures — Protect sensitive data from unauthorized access and ensure that data is properly secured. This may include implementing security measures such as firewalls, encryption, and access controls.
- Continuously evaluate and improve — The world of IT and technology is constantly changing. Regularly review your data management processes and procedures to identify how you can improve.
At HITS, we have more than 25 years of experience helping Langley, VA businesses of all sizes, in a wide range industries, create effective data management systems.
The Importance Of Data Management For Your Langley, VA Organization
The past years have only emphasized the need for Langley companies of all sizes to build a complete data management plan that emphasizes adaptability, security, and accessibility. More Langley, VA workers are assuming that the ability to work from home will not only be allowed but also expanded in the coming years. This means that they must be able to access any piece of information from any device, even if their home internet's privacy is not as secure as the network at your main office.
Technology's unstoppable progression, and how your company plans to adapt to these changes, is also important when planning a data management strategy. Software platforms that were state-of-the-art even two or three years ago can become outdated and unsupported before you know it. The growing use of cloud-based platforms brings along with it its own questions: should our Langley, VA firm build our own digital ecosystem, or should we use off-the-shelf technology and pray that it stays supported for as long as we need it? Also, when migrating between platforms, the ability to maintain the quality of historical data and guarantee full compatibility must also be emphasized.
Good data management must also take into account security and document liability. Older files deteriorate over time, which means that critical historical data--or patient information, such as fetal monitoring strips, that must be kept to meet best practices--need to be suitably digitized so that they can be accessed without loss of quality. Storing old physical data also opens up liability concerns, as you never know if fire or water damage can ransack files in storage. Acting now to digitize and preserve historical data reduces both future liability and storage costs, letting your Langley, VA firm to focus on your core competencies.
Choose A Trusted Langley, VA Data Management Partner
For more than 25 years, HITS has provided Langley, VA businesses of all sizes a complete array of data management solutions. Starting as a document scanning company, we have expanded to offer data migration, cloud storage, and remote work solutions built for any size organization in Langley, VA.
The team at HITS has dedicated ourselves over the years to always being on the cutting edge of data management technology. Our patent-pending DocuMiner® application lets you determine what data you need, and what you don't. We analyze what you want to keep in real-time, scan it, and save it for future use either in our proven STR8VIEW® application or your existing document management platform.
When looking for a system to enable a seamless transition from the main office in Langley to the home office, pick HITS' Paperless To Go service. Our software makes sure that data is made viewable from any device, so your employees can be free to work from anywhere they want, with no security concerns.
HITS also offers a full complement of other data management services, like plain-paper scanning, large-format scanning perfect for preserving documents such as blueprints, and secure data destruction. We also offer what other Langley, VA data management firms cannot--personalized service that listens to your needs and proposes the best data management products for your particular circumstances.
Other services we offer in Langley, VA include:
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Digital Transformation
- Scanning Services
HITS has worked with hospitals, governments, and corporations of all sizes in Langley, VA and is eager to help you rethink the way you look at your data management. Call us today at 888-455-4484, or contact us online to speak with a member of our staff and learn more about how HITS can assist you in meeting your data management goals.