Data Management Bethesda, MD. As technology changes and the need to have access to data anywhere becomes less a priority and more a necessity, firms of all sizes in Bethesda, MD are recognizing the need for a committed data management partner. Whether keeping proprietary data secure for years to come, preserving paper documents for future access, or cutting document storage costs while limiting liabilty, proper data management can make the difference between your Bethesda company being prepared for what comes next and being left behind.
HITS has been a leader in data management in Bethesda, MD for more than 25 years. We have gained a reputation for using the latest technology to optimize your data and ensure that proprietary data stays secure. Our cloud-based data management systems are the ideal solution for any size Bethesda firm to allow their employees to access pertinent information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Fortune 500 companies and small businesses alike in Bethesda, MD partner with HITS to help realize their data management requirements for a reason. We provide budget-friendly, trusted solutions with a level of personal service that is unmatched. If you are looking to reimagine your data management, call us today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online to find out more about what HITS can do for your Bethesda, MD company.
What Is Data Management?
Data management is the practice of generating, storing, organizing, maintaining, and utilizing data in an effective and efficient manner. It involves the use of different digital systems and procedures to ensure data is properly protected and easily accessed throughout its lifecycle. The objective of data management is to turn data into useful information that can support decision-making and drive business outcomes, as well as to enhance workflow efficiency.
7 Steps to Make Your Data Management More Efficient
Below are seven things you can do to improve your Bethesda, MD organization's data management:
- Define data governance policies — Set up clear procedures for managing data, including who is responsible for generating or collecting the data and what types of data you need to hold onto.
- Implement data management technologies — Invest in data management technologies that include workflow automation, storage, and analysis. This can help ensure that data is reliable. Digital, cloud-based, and hybrid data management platforms also make you more time- and cost-efficient and reduce difficulty in accessing documents by making information easier to find.
- Organize and standardize data — Make sure data is organized and formatted consistently so that your internal processes can run smoothly.
- Improve data quality — Apply processes to ensure data does not degrade or become compromised, including data validation and error-checking. Regularly evaluating and cleansing data can ensure it's not corrupted or inaccurate.
- Encourage data literacy — Urge employees to improve their data literacy, so they understand how the data can help them become more efficient. Offers resources to help employees understand the purpose of more organized data.
- Establish data security measures — Protect sensitive data from people who should not have access to it. This may include implementing security measures such as firewalls, encryption, and access controls.
- Don't stay satisfied with your data management procedures — The modern business world is always changing. Regularly evaluate your data management processes and procedures to identify how you can improve.
At HITS, we have almost 30 years of experience helping Bethesda, MD businesses of all sizes, in numerous fields, create effective data management systems.
The Importance Of Data Management For Your Bethesda, MD Organization
The past years have only made apparent the need for Bethesda firms of all sizes to put into place a comprehensive data management plan that considers accessability, adaptability, and security. More Bethesda, MD workers are confident that remote work will not only be allowed but also expanded in the near future. This means that they must have the ability to access any data from any device, even if their network is not as secure as the system at your main facility.
The inexorable march of progress, and how your business plans to adapt to these changes, is also key when making a data management strategy. Software platforms that were state-of-the-art even two or three years ago can become obsolete and abandoned in just months. The growing use of cloud-based systems brings along with it its own questions: should our Bethesda, MD company build our own digital ecosystem, or should we use third-party technology and pray that it stays supported throughout its lifecycle? Also, when migrating between platforms, the ability to maintain the quality of historical data and insure full portability must also be critical.
Good data management must also take into account security and document liability. Physical documents deteriorate over time, which means that critical historical data--or patient information, like fetal monitoring strips, that must be kept to meet best practices--must be properly digitized in order to allow access without loss of quality. Storing old physical data also presents liability issues, as it is impossible to predict if water or fire damage can ravage files in storage. Acting urgently to digitize and preserve this data reduces both future liability and storage costs, allowing your Bethesda, MD firm to focus on your core competencies.
Choose A Proven Bethesda, MD Data Management Partner
For more than 25 years, HITS has provided Bethesda, MD firms large and small alike a full complement of data management solutions. From our beginnings as a document scanning company, we have expanded to offer data migration, cloud storage, and remote work solutions suitable for any size business in Bethesda, MD.
The team at HITS has dedicated ourselves throughout company history to always being the leaders in data management technology. Our patent-pending DocuMiner® application lets you determine what data you need, and what you don't. We analyze what you want to keep in real-time, scan it, and preserve it for future access either in our proven STR8VIEW® application or your current document management platform.
When searching for a system to provide a smooth transition from the main office in Bethesda to the home office, pick HITS' Paperless To Go service. Our technology ensures that data is made accessible from any computer, so your staff can be free to work from anywhere they want, with no need to worry about security.
HITS also offers a full array of other data management services, like plain-paper scanning, large-format scanning perfect for preserving documents such as blueprints, and secure data destruction. We also offer what other Bethesda, MD data management firms can't--personalized service that recognizes your needs and proposes the best data management products for your unique circumstances.
Other services we offer in Bethesda, MD include:
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
HITS has collaborated with corporations, hospitals, and governments of all sizes in Bethesda, MD and is ready to help you rethink how you look at your data management. Call us today at 888-455-4484, or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and learn more about how HITS can assist you in meeting your data management goals.