Data Management St. Charles, MO. As technology evolves and the need to have access to data from any device becomes less a goal and more a mandate, firms large and small in St. Charles, MO are recognizing the need for a trusted data management contractor. Whether limiting document liability, securing sensitive information, or future-proofing paper documents with advanced scanning technology, competent data management can make the difference between your St. Charles company being future-ready and being caught out when change occurs.
HITS has been a market leader in data management in St. Charles, MO for more than two and a half decades. We have earned a reputation for using the latest technology to improve your data and guarantee that top-secret data stays secure. Our cloud-based data management tools are the prime solution for any size St. Charles business to permit their workers to access necessary information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Fortune 500 companies and small businesses alike in St. Charles, MO partner with HITS to help meet their data management needs for a reason. We provide budget-friendly, proven solutions with a level of personal service that is unmet. If you are wanting to reimagine your data management, call us today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online to find out more about what HITS can do for your St. Charles, MO organization.
What Is Data Management?
Data management is how businesses acquire, generate, store, and utilize data in a way that benefits their internal processes. It involves the use of different digital systems and procedures to ensure data is properly protected and easily accessed throughout its lifecycle. The objective of data management is to allow data to support decision-making and drive business outcomes, as well as to increase workflow efficiency.
7 Ways You Can Improve Your Data Management
The following are seven steps you can take to improve your St. Charles, MO organization's data management:
- Define data governance policies — Set up clear policies for managing data, including who is responsible for generating or collecting the data and what types of data you need to hold onto.
- Choose the right data management system — Acquire data management technologies that include workflow automation, storage, and analysis. This can help ensure that data is accurate. Digital, cloud-based, and hybrid data management systems also make you more time- and cost-efficient and reduce the risk of errors by making information easier to locate.
- Organize and standardize data — Make sure data is organized and consistently in the same format so that your employees will be able to manage and utilize the data easily.
- Improve data quality — Apply processes to ensure data does not degrade or become compromised, including data validation and error-checking. Regularly monitoring data can ensure it's not corrupted or inaccurate.
- Encourage data literacy — Urge employees to become more data literate, so they understand how the data can help them become more efficient. Provide resources to help employees understand data management concepts and technologies.
- Establish data security measures — Reduce your liability. This may include implementing security measures such as firewalls, encryption, and access controls.
- Continuously evaluate and improve — The modern business world is continuously changing. Regularly assess your data management processes and procedures to identify areas for improvement.
At HITS, we have almost 30 years of experience helping St. Charles, MO organizations of all sizes, in numerous fields, maintain effective data management systems.
The Importance Of Data Management For Your St. Charles, MO Organization
Recent events have only emphasized the need for St. Charles companies of all sizes to build a comprehensive data management plan that emphasizes accessability, adaptability, and security. More St. Charles, MO workers are assuming that the ability to work from home will not only be allowed but also expanded in the next few years. This means that they must have the ability to access any data from any device, even if their home internet's privacy is not as secure as the network at your main facility.
The constant progression of technology, and how your firm plans to adapt to changes in technology, is also key when devising a data management strategy. Software platforms that were industry-leading even two or three years ago can become obsolete and abandoned practically overnight. The emerging use of cloud-based platforms brings along with it its own concerns: should our St. Charles, MO firm create our own digital ecosystem, or should we use off-the-shelf technology and expect that it stays supported for the near future? Also, when moving between software formats, the ability to maintain the quality of historical data and guarantee full compatibility must also be emphasized.
Good data management must also emphasize security and document liability. Physical documents deteriorate over time, which means that critical historical data--or patient information, like fetal monitoring strips, that must be retained to meet industry standards--need to be properly digitized in order to allow access without loss of quality. Storing old physical data also brings up liability issues, as it is impossible to predict if fire or water damage can destroy files in storage. Acting quickly to preserve and digitize this data reduces both future liability and storage costs, letting your St. Charles, MO organization to focus on your core competencies.
Choose A Trusted St. Charles, MO Data Management Partner
For more than 25 years, HITS has provided St. Charles, MO firms of all sizes a complete array of data management solutions. Starting as a document scanning company, we have expanded to offer data migration, cloud storage, and remote work solutions made for any size business in St. Charles, MO.
The staff at HITS has dedicated itself through the years to always being the leaders in data management technology. Our patent-pending DocuMiner® application lets you choose what data you need, and what you don't. We analyze what you want to keep in real-time, scan it, and save it for future access either in our proven STR8VIEW® application or your existing document management platform.
When looking for a system to enable a seamless transition from the main office in St. Charles to the home office, pick HITS' Paperless To Go service. Our technology guarantees that data is made viewable from any device, so your team can be free to work from wherever they please, with no security concerns.
HITS also offers a full array of other data management services, like plain-paper scanning, large-format scanning perfect for archiving documents such as blueprints, and secure data destruction. We also provide what other St. Charles, MO data management firms do not--personalized service that recognizes your needs and proposes the best data management solutions for your particular situation.
Other services we offer in St. Charles, MO include:
- Information Management
- Government Records Management
- Electronic Health Records
- HIPAA Compliant Document Shredding
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
HITS has collaborated with governments, corporations, and hospitals of all sizes in St. Charles, MO and is eager to help you rethink the way you look at your data management. Call us today at 888-455-4484, or contact us online to speak with a member of our crew and learn more about how HITS can assist you in meeting your data management goals.