Data Management St. Louis, MO. As technology changes and the need to view and edit data at any time becomes less a goal and more a necessity, firms regardless of size in St. Louis, MO are making themselves aware of the need for a committed data management contractor. Whether keeping proprietary data secure for years to come, preserving paper documents for future access, or cutting document storage costs while limiting liabilty, competent data management can be the difference between your St. Louis company being future-ready and being caught out when change occurs.
HITS has been a market leader in data management in St. Louis, MO for over two and a half decades. We have built a reputation for using the latest technology to convert your data and ensure that top-secret data stays private. Our cloud-based data management systems are the best solution for any size St. Louis company to permit their workers to access needed information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Fortune 500 companies and small businesses alike in St. Louis, MO trust HITS to help meet their data management requirements for a reason. We provide cost-effective, proven solutions with a level of personal service that is unmatched. If you are thinking about reimagining your data management, call us today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online to hear more about what HITS can do for your St. Louis, MO company.
What Is Data Management?
Data management is how firms acquire, generate, store, and utilize data in a way that benefits their internal operations. It utilizes technologies and procedures to ensure the accuracy, completeness, security, and accessibility of data throughout its lifecycle. The goal of data management is to turn data into useful information that can aid in decision-making and make your business more productive and efficient, as well as to enhance workflow efficiency.
7 Ways You Can Make Your Data Management More Efficient
The following are seven things you can do to improve your St. Louis, MO organization's data management:
- Define data governance policies — Establish direct policies for managing data, including who is responsible for generating or collecting the data and what types of data need to be retained.
- Choose the right data management system — Invest in data management technologies that include workflow automation, storage, and analysis. This can help ensure that data is dependable. Digital, cloud-based, and hybrid data management platforms also save time and money and reduce difficulty in accessing documents by making information easier to find.
- Organize and standardize data — Make sure data is organized and consistently in the same format so that your internal processes can run smoothly.
- Improve data quality — Apply processes to ensure data does not degrade or become compromised, including data validation and error-checking. Regularly evaluating and cleansing data can ensure it's not corrupted or inaccurate.
- Encourage data literacy — Persuade employees to improve their data literacy, so they understand how the data can help them become more efficient. Offers training to help employees understand the purpose of data management.
- Establish data security measures — Reduce your liability. This may include implementing security measures such as firewalls, encryption, and access controls.
- Continuously evaluate and improve — The world of IT and technology is always changing. Regularly evaluate your data management processes and procedures to identify how you can improve.
At HITS, we have over 25 years of experience helping St. Louis, MO companies of all sizes, in a variety of fields, maintain successful data management systems.
The Importance Of Data Management For Your St. Louis, MO Organization
The past years have only made apparent the need for St. Louis firms of all sizes to implement a complete data management plan that emphasizes accessability, adaptability, and security. More St. Louis, MO employees are expecting that the ability to work from home will not only be encouraged but also built upon in the next few years. This means that they will need to access any piece of information from any device, even if their home internet's privacy is not as secure as the system at your main office.
The inexorable march of progress, and how your company plans to adapt to changes in technology, is also important when making a data management strategy. Software platforms that were industry-leading even two or three years ago can become obsolete and abandoned in just months. The growing use of cloud-based platforms brings along with it its own questions: should our St. Louis, MO company build our own digital ecosystem, or should we use third-party technology and hope that it stays supported throughout its lifecycle? Also, when moving between software formats, the ability to maintain the quality of historical data and guarantee full integration must also be critical.
Good data management must also take into account security and document liability. Older files deteriorate over time, which means that important historical data--or patient information, like fetal monitoring strips, that must be kept to meet industry standards--need to be properly digitized in order to allow access without loss of quality. Storing old physical data also brings up liability issues, as you never know if fire or water damage can ransack files in storage. Acting quickly to digitize and preserve archived data reduces both future liability and storage costs, letting your St. Louis, MO firm to focus on your core competencies.
Choose A Proven St. Louis, MO Data Management Partner
For more than 25 years, HITS has given St. Louis, MO businesses both large and small a wide selection of data management solutions. Starting as a document scanning company, we have expanded to offer data migration, cloud storage, and remote work solutions suitable for any size organization in St. Louis, MO.
The team at HITS has dedicated itself throughout company history to always being the leaders in data management technology. Our patent-pending DocuMiner® application lets you choose what data you need, and what you don't. We analyze what you want to keep in real-time, scan it, and preserve it for future access either in our proven STR8VIEW® application or an existing document management platform.
When in the market for a system to enable a easy transition from the main office in St. Louis to the home office, consider HITS' Paperless To Go service. Our process makes sure that data is made viewable from any computer, so your team can be free to work from anywhere, with no security concerns.
HITS also offers a full complement of other data management services, like plain-paper scanning, large-format scanning perfect for archiving documents such as blueprints, and secure data destruction. We also provide what other St. Louis, MO data management firms do not--personalized service that listens to your needs and suggests the best data management services for your unique circumstances.
Other services we offer in St. Louis, MO include:
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Digital Transformation
- Scanning Services
- Document Management
- Data Migration
HITS has collaborated with hospitals, governments, and corporations of all sizes in St. Louis, MO and is ready to help you rethink how you look at your data management. Call us today at 888-455-4484, or contact us online to speak with a member of our team and learn more about how HITS can help you meet your data management goals.