Data Management Herndon, VA. As technology changes and the need to access data at any time becomes less a goal and more a requirement, firms large and small in Herndon, VA are recognizing the need for a committed data management contractor. Whether scanning paper documents for future access, reducing document liability, or ensuring that sensitive information will remain secure for years to come, strong data management can make the difference between your Herndon company being prepared for what comes next and being caught out when change occurs.
HITS has been a market leader in data management in Herndon, VA for more than two and a half decades. We have gained a reputation for using innovative technology to optimize your data and guarantee that confidential data stays private. Our cloud-based data management systems are the best solution for any size Herndon company to permit their workers to access needed information from any device at any time.
Fortune 500 companies and small businesses alike in Herndon, VA trust HITS to help reach their data management requirements for a reason. We provide budget-friendly, proven solutions with a level of personal service that is unmet. If you are looking to reimagine your data management, call us today at 888-455-4484 or contact us online to find out more about what HITS can do for your Herndon, VA company.
What Is Data Management?
Data management is how firms acquire, generate, store, and utilize data in a way that benefits their internal processes. It utilizes different digital systems and procedures to ensure data is properly protected and easily accessed throughout its lifecycle. The aim of data management is to allow data to prop up decision-making and drive business outcomes, as well as to enhance workflow efficiency.
7 Steps to Improve Your Data Management
The following are seven things you can do to make your Herndon, VA's company's data management more efficient:
- Define data governance policies — Establish clear procedures for managing data, including who what specific roles specific people have and what types of data you need to hold onto.
- Apply data management technologies — Acquire data management technologies that can automate data collection, storage, and analysis. This will guarantee that data is reliable. Different data management platforms also save time and money and reduce the risk of errors by making information easier to locate.
- Organize and standardize data — Make sure data is organized and consistently in the same format so that your internal processes can run smoothly.
- Improve data quality — Apply processes to ensure data does not degrade or become compromised, including data validation and checking for mistakes. Regularly monitoring data can help reduce the risk of errors and improve the accuracy of your data.
- Encourage data literacy — Persuade employees to become more data literate, so they understand how to use data effectively to make informed choices. Offers training to help employees understand the purpose of data management.
- Establish data security protocols — Reduce your liability. This may include implementing security measures such as firewalls, encryption, and access controls.
- Don't stay satisfied with your data management procedures — The modern business world is constantly changing. Regularly review your data management processes and procedures to identify areas for improvement.
At HITS, we have more than two and a half decades of experience helping Herndon, VA firms of all sizes, in numerous industries, create successful data management procedures.
The Importance Of Data Management For Your Herndon, VA Organization
The past years have only underlined the need for Herndon companies of all sizes to build a comprehensive data management plan that takes into account accessability, adaptability, and security. More Herndon, VA employees are assuming that the ability to work from home will not only be encouraged but also expanded in the coming years. This means that they must have the ability to access any document from any device, even if their network is not as secure as the network at your main office.
Technology's unstoppable progression, and how your company plans to adapt to changes in technology, is also important when making a data management strategy. Software platforms that were industry-leading even two or three years ago can become outdated and unsupported before you know it. The growing use of cloud-based platforms brings along with it its own concerns: should our Herndon, VA company build our own digital ecosystem, or should we use off-the-shelf technology and pray that it stays supported for as long as we need it? Also, when moving between software formats, the ability to maintain the quality of historical data and insure full integration must also be critical.
Good data management must also be aware of security and document liability. Older documents deteriorate over time, which means that important historical data--or patient information, like fetal monitoring strips, that must be retained to meet industry standards--must be suitably digitized so that they can be accessed without loss of quality. Keeping old physical data also brings up liability concerns, as you never know if water or fire damage can ransack files in storage. Acting quickly to preserve and digitize archived data reduces both future liability and storage costs, permitting your Herndon, VA business to focus on your core competencies.
Choose A Trusted Herndon, VA Data Management Partner
For more than 25 years, HITS has offered Herndon, VA companies of all sizes a complete array of data management solutions. From our beginnings as a document scanning company, we have grown to offer cloud storage, remote work, and data migration solutions suitable for any size business in Herndon, VA.
The team at HITS has dedicated itself through the years to always being on the cutting edge of data management technology. Our patent-pending DocuMiner® application lets you decide what data you need, and what you don't. We analyze what you want to keep in real-time, scan it, and save it for future access either in our proven STR8VIEW® application or your existing document management platform.
When in the market for a system to provide a seamless transition from the main office in Herndon to the home office, consider HITS' Paperless To Go service. Our software makes sure that data is made accessible from any platform, so your employees can be free to work from anywhere they want, with no need to worry about security.
HITS also offers a full scope of other data management services, like plain-paper scanning, large-format scanning perfect for preserving documents such as blueprints, and secure data destruction. We also offer what other Herndon, VA data management firms cannot--personalized service that recognizes your needs and offers the right data management solutions for your unique circumstances.
Other services we offer in Herndon, VA include:
- STR8VIEW Document Scanning
- Federal Records Management
- Government Document Management
- Secure Destruction Services
- Medical Records Management
- Cloud Migration
- Go Paperless
- Records Management
- Digital Transformation
- Scanning Services
HITS has partnered with corporations, hospitals, and governments of all sizes in Herndon, VA and is ready to help you rethink the way you look at your data management. Call us today at 888-455-4484, or contact us online to speak with a member of our crew and learn more about how HITS can assist you in meeting your data management goals.